The perfect company to pick up Bless Online

• The perfect company to pick up Bless Online

New

Should OGPlanet games be the next publisher for Bless Online? 10
        No (8) 80%
        Yes (2) 20%
      ogplanet.com/main.og?tp=ogp

I've played their game, La Tale for years and they're VERY F2P friendly. The only MMO I played on them is La Tale. I had a lot of fun with that game back then so much and it wasn't P2W like most games recenty. The only things you have to pay for in La Tale is cosmetics, accessories, some pet food, expansions, Glows, and other stuff like that. The cosmetics and accessories dont even up your stats. But the glows up your movement speed. I really hope they'll pick up Bless Online. They're the best company as far as I can tell. You can totally last a long time and have fun with bless however you want. You can feel that you're free and not restricted to anything.

Just with that game, La Tale, it mirrors the kind of service OGPlanet serves for MMO players!

Right now, their game La Tale is shutting down this June 27 and the player base is dying there. But that's only because the game has been running for a long time since 2006 and that was a time where 2d side scrolling MMOs were a thing... right now, Bless could be their next big thing with this kind company running it. They have to be given a chance! : D You won't be disappointed.

Maybe we can even make a petition! Let's make OGPlanet the official publisher of Bless Online! If they pick up a game like Bless, Their company will for sure also become a famous and renowned company like NCSoft and ArenaNet

What do you guys think?
    • New

Nyxol wrote:

ogplanet.com/main.og?tp=ogp

I've played their game, La Tale for years and they're VERY F2P friendly. The only MMO I played on them is La Tale. I had a lot of fun with that game back then so much and it wasn't P2W like most games recenty. The only things you have to pay for in La Tale is cosmetics, accessories, some pet food, expansions, Glows, and other stuff like that. The cosmetics and accessories dont even up your stats. But the glows up your movement speed. I really hope they'll pick up Bless Online. They're the best company as far as I can tell. You can totally last a long time and have fun with bless however you want. You can feel that you're free and not restricted to anything.

Just with that game, La Tale, it mirrors the kind of service OGPlanet serves for MMO players!

Right now, their game La Tale is shutting down this June 27 and the player base is dying there. But that's only because the game has been running for a long time since 2006 and that was a time where 2d side scrolling MMOs were a thing... right now, Bless could be their next big thing with this kind company running it. They have to be given a chance! : D You won't be disappointed.

Maybe we can even make a petition! Let's make OGPlanet the official publisher of Bless Online! If they pick up a game like Bless, Their company will for sure also become a famous and renowned company like NCSoft and ArenaNet

What do you guys think?

I don't know much about that company and it's cool if they're f2p friendly BUT I'd like to see more proved company :)
    • New

So, this is going to sound harsh and I apologise in advance, but my answer is a firm no. I took a look a the game that was mentioned, and it's a completely different style than Bless. Unfotunately, Bless comes with a small mountain of quirks that people proven to have familiarity with these games are having issues with. I would fear that this company would be in over their head with such a flip from what they're used to. :(

That said, if someone like them DID get it, I wouldn't necessarily be unhappy, I just think that a company with more experience in the type of mmo Bless is would be better.
    • New

Nayukhuut wrote:

So, this is going to sound harsh and I apologise in advance, but my answer is a firm no. I took a look a the game that was mentioned, and it's a completely different style than Bless. Unfotunately, Bless comes with a small mountain of quirks that people proven to have familiarity with these games are having issues with. I would fear that this company would be in over their head with such a flip from what they're used to. :(

That said, if someone like them DID get it, I wouldn't necessarily be unhappy, I just think that a company with more experience in the type of mmo Bless is would be better.
      That's what I thought. Find a more suitable company that is proved or let neowitz publish the game by themself.
    Peria Chronicles