Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless is Canceled?

• Talked to Larek and asked him for something official, here is his answer:

I have seen that article this morning so I passed the link to management but it is a national holiday here so I definitlely won't have any info today. I still know that a PR is on the way so I'll confirm once I know more or receive an official info and not a rumor.
      Guess we know more tomorrow.
    • Kurokazu wrote:

*panicking*

I realllly hope it's not cancelled. If it indeed is, I hope there are already plans in the works for a different publisher to pick it up. This game is too good and too hyped here to be dead in the water x.x
      Haha, be careful what you wish for. All we would need is for Aeria to drop it only to have it announced that it's being picked up by Trion. :P

As for the rumour itself? Eh, I will wait until it's either confirmed or denied, but I will say that with the way Aeria has been handling the whole Bless situation it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

Kurokazu wrote:

*panicking*

I realllly hope it's not cancelled. If it indeed is, I hope there are already plans in the works for a different publisher to pick it up. This game is too good and too hyped here to be dead in the water x.x
      Haha, be careful what you wish for. All we would need is for Aeria to drop it only to have it announced that it's being picked up by Trion. :P
      As for the rumour itself? Eh, I will wait until it's either confirmed or denied, but I will say that with the way Aeria has been handling the whole Bless situation it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
      Though that would be absolutely terrible and most likely would never happen, I'd rather a mediocre publisher pick it up than for it to never come to the west at all xD

With the way those articles are worded, I wonder if the "quality concerns" are directed at Aeria or the game itself...hmmm....lol
      Still my heart will be pounding until we get an official answer.
    • I personally can't stand them. They have a habit of of trying to squeeze every bit of cash from you, and generally through the use of lockboxes. :( I have a personal hate for them though because I was a Rift player before it went free to play. You know, back when we would get mounts and cosmetics added to the game so we could play to get them? Now, in Rift, everything is added to the cash shop. If that weren't bad enough, most of it is in a completely RNG lockbox that you both need to buy the box AND the key to open it. :(
    • Uff maybe if Aeria doesn't publish the game another company (and hopefully better) different from Trion publish it.
      But someone need to publish it fast or many people are just gonna wait for others newer games that comes in 2018
    • Korealer wrote:

dont forget, Trion is making another archeage server coming later this year (most likely fall). Trion has been trying their hardest to cash grab everyone lol :>
      I swear, back when Rift was sub based they were actually a really decent company. They've fallen so far. :(
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.