Russian Client Installing Problems - Where is The Install Location?

• Russian Client Installing Problems - Where is The Install Location?

I downloaded the Russian Launcher from 101xp. It installed fine, the game started downloading just fine, but it wouldn't go beyond 200 Kb/s.

I'm currently using 45 MB/s Satellite Internet, with a monthly data limit of 50 GBs. However, I get unlimited data at night between 3:00 AM and 6:00 AM.

I use this time period to download all my games and updates.

(And before you ask, yes gaming works over satellite. I am sponsored by Exede to play games for youtube.)

_________

Anyways, I decided to do some digging, and found a .torrent file in the app data files and used a bit torrenting client to download the game that way.

I was reaching much higher speeds of around 1.2 - 1.6 MB/s (slow compared to the normal 5 and 6 I get through Steam, uPlay, and Origins. But better than 200 Kbs.)

I have the full download folder called "Bless_20170301_distr," but I have no idea where it goes.

I've tried:

C:\Games101XP\games

C:\Games101XP\download\BLESS

C:\Users\Qirin\AppData\Local\101xp (My PC's name is Qirin, it's a D&D thing.)

C:\Users\Qirin\AppData\Local\101xp\launcher

Nowhere seems to work.

I need someone to tell me where their install files are so I can simply transfer them. Otherwise I'll just have to wait the 35 hours it will take via the launcher. ( 35 / 3 = 11.6 days at 200 kb/s )

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP!
    • Hmpf
      This is my to do list :-/
      The Downlaod Files (dat) are Saving in \Games101XP\download\BLESS

Hmmm Damn nom nom i have no idea why u have so Problems :-/ Sry :.../
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    Peria Chronicles