Will Bless online? 10 Questions About Bless Online. Answers :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will Bless online? 10 Questions About Bless Online. Answers :)

New

Ok here are the questions in no particular order.

1: Is it a strong possibility that the game could go into open beta during the summer of 2017?

2: I heard Aeria games is publishing this game. So! Did they, thus far, state anything regarding the business model of the game? And if the game will feature many pay to win items?

3: If Aeria Games has specified thus far, will the western version start with a low level? I hate it when eastern mmos release with low level when they come to the western market, so maybe any of you might have answers :)

4: Can we actually tame everything in the game? If not, can any RU players specify limitations as to what you can tame? :)

5: So i heard the combat is awful, and lots of credible sources claim that! Is Aeria games doing something to fix that?

6: I would also like to hear, if you aren't annoyed, any features that have you interested in Bless online? :)

7: Is there a guild leveling system? And can you please mention any activities for large guilds? Like guilds composed of 160 people. Is there anything they can do that can keep them occupied ? :)

8: How is the game's optimization? This questions is for experienced RU players :)

9: And can you tell me one thing you hate about Bless online? This will help me decide :)

10: How good is the end game pve content? Like the pvp, can it occupy a large guild, and does the game encourage pve competition? :)

That's all. I appreciate any answers you are willing to provide me.
    • New

1: Probably not^^ Games always get delayed

2: Aeria Games is actually trying to make a statement, that they can make games without the p2win option. So far there are no combat improving cash shop items.

3: They said, they will publish the game with the same content state just like the other servers.

4: You cannot tame flying mounts. They are a special reward, only given to the top 50 of the server each week (for 7 days).

5: Pretty outdated information. Long time ago there was a combat update. It's pretty action filled now.

6: The game is a little too PVP focused for my taste. Top gear is only available for the best and most active in PVP.

7: Yes, guilds can be leveled up. So far there are only the social aspects of guild roles, like recruiting or managing.

8: Improveable, but its the beta. Some things are still unbalanced. (but don't worry, nothing is extremely overpowered or weak^^)

9: The AOE stun range of berserkers. Hope they nerf this soon^^

10: Well, 2 daily worldboss events, 3 times a 100vs100 server battle, 5 daily kings quest (all take like 30 minutes), 2 daily arena runs (1v1 vs a elite npc boss). The game keeps you buys, even without a guild
    • New

Altaras wrote:

1: Probably not^^ Games always get delayed

2: Aeria Games is actually trying to make a statement, that they can make games without the p2win option. So far there are no combat improving cash shop items.

3: They said, they will publish the game with the same content state just like the other servers.

4: You cannot tame flying mounts. They are a special reward, only given to the top 50 of the server each week (for 7 days).

5: Pretty outdated information. Long time ago there was a combat update. It's pretty action filled now.

6: The game is a little too PVP focused for my taste. Top gear is only available for the best and most active in PVP.

7: Yes, guilds can be leveled up. So far there are only the social aspects of guild roles, like recruiting or managing.

8: Improveable, but its the beta. Some things are still unbalanced. (but don't worry, nothing is extremely overpowered or weak^^)

9: The AOE stun range of berserkers. Hope they nerf this soon^^

10: Well, 2 daily worldboss events, 3 times a 100vs100 server battle, 5 daily kings quest (all take like 30 minutes), 2 daily arena runs (1v1 vs a elite npc boss). The game keeps you buys, even without a guild
      thanks
    Peria Chronicles