Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless Online / Eu West release?

• Bless Online / Eu West release?

Hi,
      i just wanted to know..
      when Bless Online comes to Eu West?

i cant find any information about that.. would be fine if someone can tell more.
      we all are waiting for some news/information..
      please let us know.

greetings..

Majestic :thumbup:
    • Laffy wrote:

It is nearly 3 months without any new info......
      Bless will not be released in EU as they promised.. they cant do a action combat mode if there are heal based classes in the game..
      so they need to change all the things to change that tab-targeting to action combat mode,
      and i rly dont think that they will do such a huge change only for europe.. (if they allowed to)

maybe they will release it with tab-targeting mode..
      we will see.
    • I hope they will drop action combat lol. This is mmorpg not an fps death match game :)

We need ling term features plan and enyoable features in the game more than weird combat system.

About the release it was said many times that they do not give us any updates because they still dont have full western client fron Neonwiz and thay are busy with orher big releases.

Aeria is just too big company to properly focus on one game so I dont have too much expectations and keep playing in RU servers ;)
    • Majestic wrote:

Laffy wrote:

It is nearly 3 months without any new info......
      Bless will not be released in EU as they promised.. they cant do a action combat mode if there are heal based classes in the game..so they need to change all the things to change that tab-targeting to action combat mode,
      and i rly dont think that they will do such a huge change only for europe.. (if they allowed to)

maybe they will release it with tab-targeting mode..
      we will see.
      Tera was action combat and had healer based classes.

They are reworking the combat now or recently finished. I haven't paid much attention to it.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.