Cloak armor

• Cloak armor

New

Am I the only one who really wants cloaks in this game? I don't know why, but modern fantasy MMORPG's no longer have a cloak armor slot. I'm curious if developers just found them to not be worthy of having, technical issues, maybe to avoid the clipping problem they often have? What's dumb though, is they have slots for earrings, necklaces, rings,...nobodies going to see them. I know it's unlikely they're going to add a slot for cloaks, but why don't developers just add them for aesthetic purposes? There you go, new cash shop item. I'd happily buy some cool looking cloaks...maybe make some really rare ones that are a very low drop chance somewhere too. For all I know I'm dumb and they already do exist, but I have yet to see any evidence they do. I just think cloaks are really symbolic to any medieval fantasy themed anything, it gives it a nice flare of epicness...I mean, I can't help but to look at the max level armor and think...man that'd look badass with a cloak.
    • New

well if anyone complains about clipping - there are more armors and swords with that issue that cloaks. True cloaks and scarfs are always tend to have it but to me it doesn't really matter. Also from a technical point it is really easy to solve so well....

I can't really understand why most games to not feature them nowadays but I'd love to see them ingame as well - even if only as cosmetic item.
    Peria Chronicles