The hype has come back for me!

• The hype has come back for me!

NA seems so close compared to last time I visited these forums! I believed NA was so far I didnt even bother making an account here because I expected Bless to die like so many other MMO's that've taken forever to really start up~ And I didnt want to proxy onto a server I'd just leave one day so I waited. I'd completely forgotten about Bless untill my brother reminded me on my birthday and clearly Bless Hasnt died yet~ Hope the hype is still here when NA comes out(Dark and Light hype is real too)Hope to see people around NA one day~

One last thing~

~Heard you like rainbows 8^D~

:P ^^ :D
    • I keep saying it too. I just can't wait to try this game out. Especially it being from Aeria Games they made the best MMORPG in my opinion and that was Last Chaos.. slowly died out unfortunately I'm hoping this game brings back some of those memories and it looks like it will! 8o
    • Honestly can't say I've enjoyed too many Aeria MMO's. Mostly because of the P2W sides of them. I mean, I've been playing the same MMO I am now since 2010 and its pretty much P2W anyway. Byebye money, Am I right? Atleast I have almost every item in that game. Ahhh, Pay2Win.. Now I only go on it to give away items to whoever wants 'em. ~Current $$ spent on MMO's = 15650 and counting~

~Heard you liked rainbows 8^D~

• Dammnn you spent over $15k? Wow. I played Aeria's Last Chaos when they started from the ground up so money wasn't needed until unfortunately it completely turned into a P2W just a year into it. I never spent a dime cause when I was playing that I was a kid haha. I hear pretty much every MMORPG is a P2W or becomes one inevitably :huh:

Hopefully wont be the case for Bless!
    • What I've spent is nothing compared to what my friends or my sister have spent. She poured $300 a day into a game for about 4 years. She had so much untill she started talking to the wrong guy who pretended he liked her, added her skype and backdoored her. I still see him around on some MMO's sometimes tbh, Good guy unless you're rich enough for him to target. She quit all MMO's after that and has actually stuck to it for years. That happened to me twice but I've always spread my items across multiple accounts so only one gets raided. What can I say, I try to see the best in people and don't expect hackers lmao. I'm also cautious enough to have never lost anything I can't manage to replace in a few hours.

~Heard you liked rainbows 8^D~

The post was edited 1 time, last by InnoxiusLive ().

• The colour changed are gr88~ Blue and purple are the hardest to read. To answer the question I think you're asking. I'll be waiting untill either Bless NA manages to come out or Dark and Light comes out. If DNL comes first and is a pile then I'll be back to waiting for Bless. The only feature that loses me is the crafting system/skills. Chances are those will change over time though.

~Heard you like rainbows 8^D~

The post was edited 2 times, last by InnoxiusLive ().

• New

InnoxiusLive wrote:

The colour changed are gr88~ Blue and purple are the hardest to read. To answer the question I think you're asking. I'll be waiting untill either Bless NA manages to come out or Dark and Light comes out. If DNL comes first and is a pile then I'll be back to waiting for Bless. The only feature that loses me is the crafting system/skills. Chances are those will change over time though.

~Heard you like rainbows~

No, no xD The question I was asking is for how long are you waiting for Bless? Like... since 2014 or 2015 for example :P
    Peria Chronicles