Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Deskscape Bless Animated Background for your computer

• Deskscape Bless Animated Background for your computer

I'm unsure how many of you use Deskscape, but I made an animated background for it. If you're unaware of Deskscape it simply allows you to have an animated background on your computer instead of a normal static background. The file can be found here: mediafire.com/?41tnn3qr9t3nr8q

Simply add the wmv file to your deskscape folder, re-open deskscape and it should be in there for you to use.

Here's a static picture of what it looks like (However as stated it's animated)

I'll be making more, and posting the links as well for anyone interested. The next one I'm making is the Bless startup screen/logo.
    • Interesting, i'll take a look, thanks for the share :)
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• Zeddicus40 wrote:

Interesting, i'll take a look, thanks for the share :)
      Just remember you need Deskscapes to use it. There's a free trial, but you do have to pay for it after the trial. It's only $10. I just shared it in case someone does have it. I know I'm always looking for backgrounds for deskscape :)
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.