runescape

• The stream was lit. I enjoyed the event. And Deadman Mode is always fun to play at the start, particularly with the x10 xp you can get in the invitationals. But the fog is complete crap. I actually think the fog needs to go.

Vazela when deadman was first talked about I thought the fog would actually be fog not some red haze , would of been way better to see some smokey/wall of fog creeping around runescape and eventually be a small circle to fight to death... By luck? Or is there someone who knew the position, not necessary Jagex employee, leaked it? I believe Jagex should look up this in addition to the fog. I don't believe in luck and coincidence. You should be ashamed of what you have done Jagex. There are no words for how you treat your players, if I was one of those streamers I would not have been that calm being killed by your terrible broken mechanics. 2007runescapegold.com unacceptable

I really like the production of the tournament stream but it sucks to see something they worked so hard on fall flat with the community, seeing as there are less than 10% "likes" on the vid. I've never tried DMM but it seems like an amazing concept and I hope it reaches it's full potential