Bless Pmang News!

Bless Pmang News!

Greetings Oh~ Blessed Ones!

News from Bless Pmang!

First link: bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3#board/read/101/N/41180854

• This link is about the recent news that Bless pmang revealed and they are related to the next CBT introducing some artwork of different locations in HiERoN.

Second link: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…oard/read/130/N/41180095/

• This recent post also shows some dates which i can't understand if they are related to the next closed beta starting or being cancelled and postpone, from what i was able to understand in the comments it seemed to be something like that.(correct me if i'm wrong)

Last Link: bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3#board/read/101/N/41175259

• This link was already shared if i'm not wrong, it's about the changes that will be applied into the current combat-system in Bless, it seems that many people weren't satisfied with what they experienced in the first Closed Beta. The Staff received a lot of feedback and most of them were related to Bless semi-action/tab-target combat system.

And that's all! :thumbup:

Post was edited 2 times, last by “HaxGamer” ().

I'm guessing that the 2CBT was delayed and is now going to start August 7-13th? If so, that's good news for us since it means they're that much closer to getting a finished game put together. Now, if they'd only get themselves an NA developer!

Thanks for the link, Hax.

tamberleigh wrote:

I'm guessing that the 2CBT was delayed and is now going to start August 7-13th? If so, that's good news for us since it means they're that much closer to getting a finished game put together. Now, if they'd only get themselves an NA developer!

Thanks for the link, Hax.

Oh np, you'r welcome xD.

Yes i believe it might be something like that, because they were saying many things about informing the players being important. The game will officially go through the 3 stages of Closed Betas (at least that's what the person in charge of the Bless development team said) and in those 3CBT's they will introduce to us many different contents and make changes based on the feedback they might receive.

It would be great if they did the same as Black Desert regarding the issue of reaching NA and EU =/

Red wrote:

Thanks for posting Hax!

Np ReD, you'r welcome! To be honest with you i thought that everyone knew or went to peek into the Pmang homepage to check out the news. In the end it's thanks to Tamberleigh advice that i ended up by posting this ^^

I wonder when the Bless-Source page is going to be updated with all the recent news...maybe there isn't enough material for whoever is in charge of updating the homepage or managing the forum as well. Maybe he/she is really busy and is waiting for something more meaningful/important to be released by Bless Pmang so it can be added to Bless-Source homepage...But it's a shame because the Black Desert-Source homepage seems to be frequently updated.