Hi from Hellsign

Hi from Hellsign

Hi all i am glad that some one is giving some information about bless online in English. Its great that some kind of community is starting to shape before any news for the game being released in Europe. I have played some MMORPG like Lineage 2, Warhammer online, Aion, Tera and now i hope that i will add bless to this list. Will love to find new friends here or even a better thing a new guild.

Born in Hell , aims at Heaven.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Hellsign” ().

Hi Hellsign I think I speak for everyone when I say "were all want the same thing" theres a lot of anticipation going around and we all have out fingers and toes crossed for a quick and stable release. so far from what ive seen the community now is somewhat small but defiantly humble and excited
      Glad to have you waiting with us to roll out the welcome mat for Bless!!
      You'll never know you limit till you exceed it
      I hope to see soon some new sections in this forums like guilds that are recruiting or at least to see some one that is interested of forming such ones. Thanks for the welcome and all fingers crossed here. The waiting is always a pain. ;)

Welcome and have fun! I like you because you have the name of my Top 1 Anime!( I suppose it's Hellsing bu excuse me if I am wrong) Maybe more about yourself?So we can make an ideea with who we are chatting. :P

You must not fight too often with one enemy,or you will teach him all your art of war.
      Yea i moved from warhammer to aion before a lots of time.It was the beta release of Aion for Europe. As for me i like playing MMORPG games i like heavy music the more base and drums the better. Mainly i play archer or tank classes not so much fan of the magic type ones. I like to watch anime. I like the dark fashion and especially Latex. My gaming rig for now is Asus ROG G750JX 32 GB ram NVidia GeForce GTX770 3GB ram ,Razer Naga 2014 mouse.
      @HuNteR btw my name comes from Hell - sign as the mark of hell. But yea i like that anime too and its a bit 2 way meaning.