Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

What's your class?

• Paladin and Mystic, cause I ever have main healer class. And Mystic here is more interesting to lower solo heals, but better AOE heals. I think Mystic could be better PvP or Raid Healer than Paladin. And the Paladin better in dungeon party with hardmode dungeons to stronger solo healing.
      Gilde PanterFaust

------------------------------
      Steam --- Twitch.TV --- Youtube --- Smule :blesssad:
    • I plan to play as an Assassin. Enjoy high critical damage
      & high stealth usage. Always a fun combination!
      We can all do better & work faster together!
    • Ghariyel wrote:

I play Assassin in most games with a class like that, but from the videos I watched, Assassin looked so slow and boring.. not sure in this game.
      As of now, you cannot relate at 100% to any video for Bless gameplay, because Bless on Steam will have a new combat system.

This new combat system seemingly broke the Assassin, meaning it's maybe a big change of gameplay.

As for my own experience in Bless Rebuild KR (Gameplay faster than original KR, RU; I had a level 37 Assassin), the Assassin is fun to play. There's backstab bonus damage, quite a bit of Crowd Control, combos, and mobility. I didn't feel that the Assassin was slow nor boring (if you dislike tab-target you'll probably dislike Bless as a whole though).
    • QcDiablo wrote:

Ghariyel wrote:

I play Assassin in most games with a class like that, but from the videos I watched, Assassin looked so slow and boring.. not sure in this game.
      As of now, you cannot relate at 100% to any video for Bless gameplay, because Bless on Steam will have a new combat system.
      This new combat system seemingly broke the Assassin, meaning it's maybe a big change of gameplay.

As for my own experience in Bless Rebuild KR (Gameplay faster than original KR, RU; I had a level 37 Assassin), the Assassin is fun to play. There's backstab bonus damage, quite a bit of Crowd Control, combos, and mobility. I didn't feel that the Assassin was slow nor boring (if you dislike tab-target you'll probably dislike Bless as a whole though).
      I am aware that BLESS is tab target, and as much as I like Black Deserts combat system, I know it can have some flaws and especially is it less popular among MMORPG players, so for the sake of the game, im fine with it, if executed properly. Well of course I cant judge for sure, its more of a concern, but its still my number 1 choice for first character, and then i will decide.

Still hoping the game wont be too good, as it would kill my real life and I dont need that at the moment ^^
    • Ghariyel wrote:

I am aware that BLESS is tab target, and as much as I like Black Deserts combat system, I know it can have some flaws and especially is it less popular among MMORPG players, so for the sake of the game, im fine with it, if executed properly. Well of course I cant judge for sure, its more of a concern, but its still my number 1 choice for first character, and then i will decide.
      Still hoping the game wont be too good, as it would kill my real life and I dont need that at the moment ^^
      There are two MMO's on the market recognized with "good combat systems", those being BNS and BDO. I don't think that Bless is doing anything ground breaking for combat and probably won't wow anyone with combat alone. It's a lot better than it was in the past though so there's always that but there's still room for improvement.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Ghariyel wrote:

There are two MMO's on the market recognized with "good combat systems", those being BNS and BDO. I don't think that Bless is doing anything ground breaking for combat and probably won't wow anyone with combat alone. It's a lot better than it was in the past though so there's always that but there's still room for improvement.
      ^ This

We also need to wait until the Steam version is playable to see what the 'new' changes to combat are.
      IMO, if it broke the Assassin, the new changes might not be only cooldown/casting time tweaks like we had with Rebuild.
    • I'm probably going to run a mage. I haven't played a mage since my first MMORPG that I last played in 2010 so it should be refreshing to play. Might run an assassin too later on when it releases.
    • New

I've been wanting to make a Mascu Mystic for EA. Since that's no longer possible, understandably so, I'll stick with what I normally do for every other MMO. Human tank, guardian.
      "Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
      - John Donne
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.