English patch from greece

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• English patch from greece

i still have problem . i am from greece , so i use vpn to login to russian game . i download the game , all its ok . i log into the game , i play for 30 min . so , its time to change the russian words to english . i do all things correctly and i have the message "could not extract patch file,run as administrator and try again or contact Nireyes25" . i dont have antivarius , i dont have any other window open, only the 101xp.com launcher to open the game
    • Dont use the .exe program i dont think that works anymore. YOu need to find a location with the files to download and then copy and paste them yourself. putting them in yourself isn't hard but its going to be hard to find an english patch to download. I have them and may be able to email them
    • someone posted the english patch here at this link:

mediafire.com/file/jujzglpinl82y52/EngPatchRU+(2).zip

This is english patch for RU version only. dont think it works for korean patch.

You need to download that zip file, Unzip the files to a folder of your choosing.

after doing that, you need to find those files you just unzipped, copy them and then paste them here...

C/ Games101xp/ install/ Bless/ BLGame/ Localization/ RUS. right click the RUS folder click Paste to paste the files, you SHOULD !! get a pop up asking if you want to overwrite, click YES. If you do not get the popup asking you if you want to overwrite, you did it wrong. YOU HAVE TO OVERWRITE!

Now, if the game updates, you have to do this again. Thats why I told you to save the files somewhere. YOu could Just unzip and extract right to that folder but you will want to have the files on hand incase of an update.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bmar084 ().

Peria Chronicles