The game keep downloading

• The game keep downloading

Hi guys , i have a problem , I downloaded the game ( the folder is about 54Go ) but when i launch the 101Games launcher , It keep downloading 30 Go , and my folder don't grow in size so i don't know what is happening :(

Can someone help about that pls ?
    • I've got the same problem.
      First of all, the launcher is really slow.
      Second of all, after i click on "Bless", i always see the "start downloading" button, even tho my game is already downloaded and installed (My folder is 54GB).
      It's just won't let me start :X.
    • Similar problem for me, I can't get past the initial 18gb download. My internet isn't incredibly fast, and I manage to get maybe 12gb in a day before I turn off my computer, then when I turn on my computer the next day it claims nothing I downloaded is still there, and tries to redownload the entire 18gb all over again in an infinite loop.

I have not found a solution or this. I even tried downloading and installing all of the client at a public internet spot then transferring the files to my computer, but the client still completely fails to recognize the files and tries to download the 18gb every time.
    Peria Chronicles