Can we play this game with Xbox 360 controller?

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• Can we play this game with Xbox 360 controller?

Did anyone here in this forum have successful playing this game with Xbox 360 controller or any other controller out there? I've tried to use Xbox 360 controller and it seem to work but only with 2 analog stick.Also try to map other buttons in the key setting menu but none it work ?(
    • Using xPadder, Pinnacle Game Profile, or similar programs, you can make it work with them as well as any other MMO (which is not very good in my opinion). You can easily find hundreds of guides for how to make WoW work with a 360 controller using those two programs on YouTube I'm sure. From what I'm aware of though, there will not be any built in/native controller support.
    • Zazaaji wrote:

Using xPadder, Pinnacle Game Profile, or similar programs, you can make it work with them as well as any other MMO (which is not very good in my opinion). You can easily find hundreds of guides for how to make WoW work with a 360 controller using those two programs on YouTube I'm sure. From what I'm aware of though, there will not be any built in/native controller support.
      Thank you,will try that out :)
    Peria Chronicles