Memento Mori (Специя, Hieron, lvl 9)

• Memento Mori (Специя, Hieron, lvl 9)

Memento Mori is an international guild dedicated to PvP in most possible forms, with PvE content serving only as a tool of strengthening each member of our guild.

Current Goals :
      Display Spoiler

• Unite english speaking players and help each other with acquainting with the game.
      • Gearing up and preparing for Blazing Fire expansion with introduction of 50 lvl

What do we offer?
      Display Spoiler

• Protection to our guild members if they are experiencing troubles within Union's reach.
      • Friendly competitive atmosphere within our guild.
      • Daily raids/parties in Basel Gorge (schedule is to be added soon)

What do we ask from you?
      Display Spoiler

• Some interest in any of PvP activities. (screw it, just endure this game with us kek)
      • Some kind of independence till lvl 40. We don't usually run low lvl dungeons unless we feel very altruistic to do so :P Low lvl parties are encouraged though.
      • Motivation towards getting to know each other and forming static groups for 3v3 and dungeons.
      • Keeping chill and friendly atmosphere within and between both guilds/divisions. We don't care if you somehow find a way to trashtalk a player from another faction or mock them in some way, moreover we'd rather be inclined in helping you with that as long as they Union gets salty and brings more players to bolster the fun for all. :evil: Kick it up a notch!
      • Interest in improving thy skills and calm acceptance of defeats. Our moto is Get your ass kicked, sit on it, struggle with your pride, think of what you could have done better, shake it off, improve yourself, repeat and do better. You lose some, you win some.
      • As we are all well aware we are currently playing on Russian server and let's face it, many people on both west and east live by double standards. We are not asking you to ignore the conflict if it takes places but NEVER START IT FIRST.

Application form
      Display Spoiler

• Your main character's ingame name.
      • Your age.
      • Your time zone and how much time you're intentding to spend in game everyday (estimated)
      • List of your toons

Disclaimer
      Display Spoiler
      We do not bear any responsibility for any offensive actions done or that will be done towards Union in future as simply we don't care. Have a nice day! ^,.,^
      Display Spoiler
      凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸

P.S
      Display Spoiler
      Official Beta hasn't yet started on RU server so we can not accept applications via game atm thus we ask you to provide information on your future character via site messaging system (PM).

The post was edited 17 times, last by Anklast: Time has passed. ().

• I want to join but I don 't understand that your server name is called Hieron? I have the latest english patch but all the servers are in russian to me. I'd be willing to switch servers and re-roll my toon if it meant I could join an english speaking guild. So I would love to join ASAP so I don't waste alot of time on my current toon.
    • Krelik wrote:

I want to join but I don 't understand that your server name is called Hieron? I have the latest english patch but all the servers are in russian to me. I'd be willing to switch servers and re-roll my toon if it meant I could join an english speaking guild. So I would love to join ASAP so I don't waste alot of time on my current toon.
      Hello,

Hieron is a faction, our server is Специя. :P Just wondering, what server are you playing on at the moment?

Edit: Nvm, seen your post in another thread already. Since you are playing on Гиракон, why don't you join Revive? Seems like almost everyone is rushing there kek

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anklast ().

• Your main character's ingame name.
      • Your age.
      • Your time zone and how much time you're intentding to spend in game everyday (estimated)
      • List of your toons

Xyphien
      GMT -5 , At least a few hours during the week, and weekends... probably all day :D (Assuming I don't get called in)
      Just 1, a Paladin lvl 1 I'm guessing.

I'm unsure what server I am on. How do I go about acquiring that information? I'm pretty new to MMOs as a whole tbh. The only one I've been into has been OSRS.
    Peria Chronicles