Let's Play Together Sometime!!

• Let's Play Together Sometime!!

New

Hey guys! My name is MosImba! You guys can call me MosImba, Mos, Brandon, whatever floats your boat! I wanted to share my excitement over this game and give you guys an introduction as to who I am! After about four days of installation of the game, going through all sorts of crazy stuff just to get it to work, I feel that it was worth it because I can finally play! Now, I'm still scrub-tier, only level 9, but what interests me about this game is the Skill system and how it works. I find it pretty amazing that you're essentially carrying 5 builds on you at once! I'm going to enjoy theorycrafting this game! But who the heck am I? Well, I'm a streamer. Not really anymore because I want to focus on this game and learn this game before I call myself a "Bless Online" streamer because I want to give you guys insight into the game mechanics. To me, streaming is all about helping people out, so why stream a game where I'm helping no one right? But I'm not here to advertise, I'm here to learn and to also meet new people and *hopefully* get into a Guild today. I play on the KR servers so if your guild is recruiting, please let me know! Alright guys, I'm about to play some more Bless and learn the game and enjoy my time in this gorgeous world! Thank you so much for reading!
    • New

Hey mosimba, welcome to Bless-Source community. I wish you the best of luck with your streaming and don't rush things, take your time with Bless, i hope you will come to appreciate it as much as i or we do...it's a very beautiful mmo. Also if you are looking for a guild i advise you to join the Discord server of BlessSource if you haven''t already lol. I don't k now of many guilds that might still be active, a lot people come and go and you have tons of people from all over the world with different time zones and their daily life stuff that might make things hard to be on at the same time.
      But anyway good luck! And write on the general chat in game "Bless300" and it will do a cool animation, me and Cirax a old friend from this community who used to play with me were doing it all the time, it was really funny tho!

Well then enjoy Bless and cya around!
      Cheers!