Someone makes a living from stealing bless stuff

Someone makes a living from stealing bless stuff

Hi All,

I've sent you a private message on the facebook page, but I think its important enough to tell everybody. In "Second Life" you can sell objects, your creations and make even real money from them. But! I found a shop selling "Bless" rip-offs from the game, offering them as companions as his own creations, but its clear that he don't even change a pixel in them. The shop called "Manticore", he makes money from selling other stolen stuff from other games, if you have a second life account, you can make a quick search on it, and you'll see what I'm talking about. If any of you have some contact with the devs, or have any other contact form, please help me pushing this case, because this guy makes money from selling these stuff as his own creation. When you are there, you'll notice other game materials, as you can see below. Hmm, somehow the forum not showing me the pictures, so its easier if I just give you a link:
      postimg.org/image/vehnbdla1/
      postimg.org/image/tk4stmy9l/
      postimg.org/image/yk291l3w9/

Maybe its lame or not, but I was there again to see that he still continues to update his stolen merchandise as you can see here: postimg.org/image/7f63xush7/
      The "Leonidas" got this little message, its a shame really:
      "The [Manticore] Leonidas has just been released in the [Manticore] mainstore.

Leonidas is a lion based mythological beast bound on four legs with tusks to mask his temper!"

LOL?

I still didn't received any response from the Devs, so if you have any info please drop me a reply :) Ty!