Weapon locked type to class

As far as I know, we have not been given any information specifically regarding that. Every class we have seen so far have used a specific type of weapon designated to their class. However, in concept art presented in videos, some classes have been seen using a different weapon. The Guardian has been presumably presented using just one sword in an artwork, and another class had been seen using a Rapier. As well, later on the option will be presented to switch to a new subclass. If those classes have a new weapon are unknown to us.

juicyJ wrote:

As far as I know, we have not been given any information specifically regarding that. Every class we have seen so far have used a specific type of weapon designated to their class. However, in concept art presented in videos, some classes have been seen using a different weapon. The Guardian has been presumably presented using just one sword in an artwork, and another class had been seen using a Rapier. As well, later on the option will be presented to switch to a new subclass. If those classes have a new weapon are unknown to us.

Btw. the Rapier is actually a 1 handed sword. I've seen it in the gamefiles.
      Anyway, almost all skills in Bless are based on one weapon type. Unfortunately there is not a single hint of subweapon support in the game client so far. I can only imagine that the Berserker for example could use a great sword, or the Guardian a Mace and a Shield..