Unreadable messge closing Bless

• Unreadable messge closing Bless

Hello all, I am in need of some help. I installed bless several days ago and everything seemed to be going fine until I was on the character creation screen and the message in the image below appeared. It's in Korean so I don't understand it but if I hit the confirmation button just below it, the game shuts down. I thought maybe this had something to do with the character creation but observation has shown that the message appears if I have bless started up for a certain amount of time, no matter if I am on the creation screen, factions select, or enter world screen. When it does pop up I can't enter the game world at all. After running bless again after hitting the confirmation button bless will stay on the loading screen that comes up just before selecting your server. I usually have to completely disonnect my vpn, change region back to mine, completely close bless, and start again for the game to progress pass the screen before selecting your server. Can anyone tell me what this message is saying and how to deal with it please? Thank you! (P.S - Maybe installing english patch will help but when I do install it and run bless, the game will patch and nothing will happen, not even the splash image comes up. Also, sorry for image on phone but I am not sure where bless stores its screenshots. If a clearer image is needed I'll see what I can do).