Skills

A system where u can upgrade certain skills from a skill tree. Every tree has it's specific role on how u like to play your character. The higher u go in a certain tree. The better your skills become and thus. The more powerful you'll become in that specific role of playing
      eat. train. sleep. repeat.
      only so you shall write history in blood
      with "build" i meant Talent-trees ..
      as u can see in the link.....the talent tree from the the druid.there u can specialize your class ---the driud: - tank / melee dmg , caster , healer ..one crazy class . u can transform into 6 different animals ...

mage - fire / arcan / frost

u can specialize the warrior into a tank if u want ...or use him as a pure burster with 2- 2h weapons ...

the shaman can be played as a melee class with ghost-wolfs, as a caster ..or as an healer !

paladin -> tank , healer , dmg etc ....

so with every class u have 3 total different subclasses ( of course the hunter will always be the range class .but also there u have 3 different playstyles)

the prospects are just awesome , u have more than 50-60 skills ---alot of cc . the perfect circumsstances for good pvp !

thats why i hoped bless will have a similar skill system.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “juschmann” ().

From what I've seen it looks and feels alot like AION's skill system. Though maybe they not doing it as excessive as in AION with 5 skillbars full of skills.

You shoot 1 skill, and it seems to chain into a second skill, possibly also giving multiple choices in the chain system.
      Very similar to how AION works.

I could be wrong though, take it with a grain of salt but thats how it looks to me.
      Its only CB1 things can change based on player feedback Just like any other game. I'd rather not see things 'like wow' however I'm fine with the hybrid between target and tab skills because like many who played TERA it kinda broke me as healer because its so free lol. So as long as I can have *some* freedom I'm not going to complain - though I hope that (and no offense to Korean players after playing at least two Korean versions before NA release one of them being TERA.) it does not get changed too much on the mindset of PVE bases (Which Koreans tend to lean more then on the PVP. As in they are a bit more softer about thing where as we tend to like our PVP mechanics. ) :> In the long run I hope its pretty equally balanced far as skills go. down to pvp/pve stuff that goes with it.

I've watched PVP get changed like several times in the Korean version of TERA alone over on the Korean servers and this was since like when the cap was lvl 50 over there long ago. Due to complaints before they adapted the NA flagging/Outlaw system. Same with the Battleground revamps. (Though the Battleground revamps where really needed badly it was really bad.)

So far as the Skills goes as long as they are unique and can be used in combination/sets and maybe there are skill increases maybe its automatic ..or perhaps maybe there are trees we just haven't gotten to see them yet.

Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
      truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
      Yeah, I also do not need it "like wow", just want to have some variety in skills, so that same class has more options and therefore different play styles. Unlike Lineage, where the same skill is "enchanted" to get stronger. Glyphs in Tera are also good idea, since they provide choce-based skills improvements.

Speaking about Tera, which is "could-be-the-ultimate-game-but-is-not", what PVP do you have in mind? Just battlegrounds and killing people on the fields? There is no PVP end-game in Tera as I know it, this is why I look out for another game.

About target heals, yeah, I have heared other healers complaining about that too. However, I find it quite fun :) Best would be to have some option to choose between the two.
      However, most important is to have non-static battle system - with jumps, ports, speedups - this makes the pvp real fun, unlike L2, where I either kill you with 3 Hurricanes, or I die... no dynamics at all.
      I'd like PvP that means something... in TERA everyone - faction-wise - is from the same camp, so the outlaw system was just so random I didn't bother with it (it's like, you want to be a dick? Okay, prick mode on *outlaw*); and I like to OW PvP normally, but it won't be a problem in this game since there are distinct factions abound as well as story-driven elements to promote it. Some people like having indistinct allies and enemies, I know, I just don't. I wouldn't like to see too much emphasis on closed house PvP'ing such as BGs either; I'm the wandering sword of the wild. :) RvR that isn't completely unplayable would be welcomed as well.
      I want it to WoW PvP (many BG and arenas, between the two factions PVP) combat system Tera (dynamic and non-target system) skill system GW2, world bosses and Castle sieges of lineage 2 , graphics of Tera or better , social game of ArcheAge , that I would be perfect game :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “mamarutko” ().