Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Did Neowiz ever make a new western bless site?

• We are a fansite, but we are working together with neowiz. Guess you mean the promopage from g*star 2012? It was in english as far i can remember.
    • lol i had to laugh awhile back. They were advertising a new English Bless site! i was so excited and clicked the link......and it was all in korean *cries*. Well, after i uncurled from my fetal position, i kept looking and this was the only Bless Site I have found in English. So here I am, super excited for this game!
    • Furia wrote:

We are a fansite, but we are working together with neowiz. Guess you mean the promopage from g*star 2012? It was in english as far i can remember.

Ya the Gstar one, it is dead. They mentioned a new site in the e-mail when they had the contest for the western gamer input. Did they mean this one?

The new Korean one is slick, and it looks like you get some nice stuff (in game) if you contribute, too bad it is in... well Korean :P
    • Pyrolight wrote:

Furia wrote:

We are a fansite, but we are working together with neowiz. Guess you mean the promopage from g*star 2012? It was in english as far i can remember.

Ya the Gstar one, it is dead. They mentioned a new site in the e-mail when they had the contest for the western gamer input. Did they mean this one?

The new Korean one is slick, and it looks like you get some nice stuff (in game) if you contribute, too bad it is in... well Korean :P
      Well, hopefully we can enjoy the fruits of benefiting too! Many (if not all of us) would love to help contribute to the game but we simply can't speak Korean or have a means to help. Besides pointing out little tidbits in the trailer. :P
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.