"Connection with the server has been lost."

• "Connection with the server has been lost."

Hi guys,

First, I apologize if i'm not in the right section of the forum to post this message.

My problem is pretty "simple" : everything works fine (I followed the guide, installed the english patch + fps fix) apart from the fact that I keep getting disconnected after around 5 minutes in game. I do disconnect from the VPN when launching the game, when the Bless image appears. I looked everywhere on the forum and on the Internet but didn't find anything. So, if someone have any ideas...

Thanks in advance! :)
    • Did you try to use a different VPN before launching the game? I had the same problem but a bit different (i was stuck at the loading screen instead of crashing while playing) and i solved it like this. I suggest you using a VPN to stay on in case it doesn't work, if you're lucky enough you can find good VPN's which won't make you lag at all.

Bask within the guidance of the great Palutena!
    • Hello !

I've too this problem, but your tips for fix this problem doesn't work for me... =/
      I try without the EN patch, an another VPN software or server, another server game... But nothing, I'm always kick out to the server after 5 minutes when i try to create my character...
      I use SoftEther VPN.

It's me ? Or I didn't understand your tips for lauch the game ?

Thank you for your reply.

PS : Sorry for my bad English.

EDIT : Well, now it's different, when I disconnected the VPN after Gameguard, i can't select a server. I'm always on the beautiful wallpaper... =/

The post was edited 2 times, last by Artaen: Forget one thing ().

• Good news it's finally work for me !

Well it's me the problem and i didn't understand ur tips, but now i understand ! XD
      Sorry for the Double-Post

I write the tips in different language :

Français
      Vous devez désactivé votre VPN dès que Gameguard (la petite fenêtre au milieu) disparais et que la large illustration de Bless apparais.
      Cette opération est à refaire à chaque fois quand vous quitter le jeu.

Español
      Usted debe desactivado su VPN cuando Gameguard (la pequeña ventana en el centro) desaparecera y la amplia ilustracion de Bless Online aparecer.
      Esto tiene que hacerse de nuevo cada vez que cuando salga el juego.
    Peria Chronicles