Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Game won't launch

• Game won't launch

I followed the Beta Guide, so far I have:

- korean account
      - downloaded client
      - installed and connected to VPN
      - installed the pmang browser plugin
      - attempted to launch the game

This is the error message I get:

Note: I am attempting to run the game from a virtual machine, since running a VPN from my main OS is not possible due to a publishers policity and I wouldn't want to lose my account for false accusations.

EDIT:

This error message comes after the first one:

• Took a while to install a 64bit VM.

Now I am getting this error message:

My Google Translate App won't translate it for some reason.

EDIT:

Tried again, got a pop up and it seemed like it might work, now I am getting this gibberish:

EDIT2:

I came to a conclusion that the game is trying to launch, then I get the gibberish error after a few seconds

The post was edited 1 time, last by FliP ().

• The Pmang Launcher (PstallSetup) won't install. When I try to launch the game from the directory I get to the nProtect screen and stops there.

I get this when I am trying to install the pmang launcher:

My google translate app is acting wierd today and won't translate sometimes, so I don't know what it is asking from me.

EDIT: This is the same message as posted above that google translate didnt want to translate
    • FliP wrote:

The Pmang Launcher (PstallSetup) won't install. When I try to launch the game from the directory I get to the nProtect screen and stops there.

My google translate app is acting wierd today and won't translate sometimes, so I don't know what it is asking from me.

EDIT: This is the same message as posted above that google translate didnt want to translate
      it says, "All prepared for launching the game
      Click the Game start for start the game.
    • Expereince wrote:

FliP wrote:

The Pmang Launcher (PstallSetup) won't install. When I try to launch the game from the directory I get to the nProtect screen and stops there.

it says, "All prepared for launching the gameClick the Game start for start the game.
      When I click the Start button, I get a pop up that is downloading the pmang launcher. After that I get this message:
    • FliP wrote:

Expereince wrote:

FliP wrote:

it says, "All prepared for launching the gameClick the Game start for start the game.
      When I click the Start button, I get a pop up that is downloading the pmang launcher. After that I get this message:

What the hell is that? I have no clues about that.
    • If you get gibberish error messages like these set your system locale to korean. I think it should be the message which says that you have to install the game first (meaning the setup doesn't recognize your installation files) but yeah... set your locale to korean and then see if anything pops-up.
    • Nito wrote:

If you get gibberish error messages like these set your system locale to korean. I think it should be the message which says that you have to install the game first (meaning the setup doesn't recognize your installation files) but yeah... set your locale to korean and then see if anything pops-up.
      Just in case I have reinstalled the game on the VM. Meanwhile, the game worked on my host OS just fine, so I guess it was either due to the game not being installed properly (I just shared the files with the VM) or the VM is lacking some neccessities like NET Framework etc.
    • FliP wrote:

Nito wrote:

If you get gibberish error messages like these set your system locale to korean. I think it should be the message which says that you have to install the game first (meaning the setup doesn't recognize your installation files) but yeah... set your locale to korean and then see if anything pops-up.
      Just in case I have reinstalled the game on the VM. Meanwhile, the game worked on my host OS just fine, so I guess it was either due to the game not being installed properly (I just shared the files with the VM) or the VM is lacking some neccessities like NET Framework etc.
      Korean game launcher usually complain about everything that is different from the default windows settings anyway. Why is it necessary to install it on a VM btw?
    • Furia wrote:

FliP wrote:

Nito wrote:

Korean game launcher usually complain about everything that is different from the default windows settings anyway. Why is it necessary to install it on a VM btw?
      Because I currently still play Black Desert, and Daum/Kakao has a strict no VPN policy. There were reports of people getting banned just for having a VPN program running (not even connected), so I wouldn't want to risk my account.
      I also discovered that Black Desert won't even launch when Bless is running, so in order to do afk activities in Black Desert and play Bless in the meanwhile, VM is the only option,
    • Hello Everyone,

When i try to run the game in the official webpage (i have a Kor account and using VPN), I receive this windows message in Korean:

I tried to translate it with no results. :( Someone can tell me something about this message? Thank you.

Kind regards.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.