Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Option to save character presets?

• They have an option to save face presets.... but i don't think of body presets.... i forgot which button it is but if you start customizing the face in a certain section it allows you to "save these presets"
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • I think I remember seeing that. Where do these presets save to? Issue I ran into was as soon as I opened one of those sections where you get to adjust the face presets it overwrote what I had done. Kind of strange. Also how do I load it after saving it?
    • tamberleigh wrote:

BDO had a "test out character creation" program, didn't it? I might be misremembering. It'd be nice if Bless did the same for those of us who are bored and have nothing to do.

well I'm not sure how far this goes in terms of technical difficulties, etc. and work which has to put into it. But Bless had a similar event when they had the character pre-creation so yeah... I think we are definitely going to see something like this. I mean the Bless character creator is a solid one.

But since the char. creator of BDO was one of the main features which were hyped to the death I don't really see a point to spent too much time into this. Considering that there is no character creation option to save the settings right now.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.