Hello

New

Dewclaw wrote:

Thinking about buying one of those 2 dollar accounts.

Hey there, welcome.
      If the 2 dollar account thing you mention is in reference to Bless though, that sounds very much like a possible scam to me. I have never once heard of any legit Bless account being that cheap. The cheapest I've seen them go for a real, working (aka verified) account are from obtgame.com ($9.49) and newgameway.com ($8.90). I think at one point a couple months ago I heard of some legit site selling them for $7, but $2 just sounds highly suspicious to me.

New

If you are talking about the seagm accounts they are safe also, a lot of people in the guild bought accounts and pmang credits from that site and none had a problem so far, it's the cheapest site we know (2,29€ per account).

The downside is that they run out of stock often and sometimes they take a few days to restock.

New

Arkray wrote:

If you are talking about the seagm accounts they are safe also, a lot of people in the guild bought accounts and pmang credits from that site and none had a problem so far, it's the cheapest site we know (2,29€ per account).

The downside is that they run out of stock often and sometimes they take a few days to restock.

^ Yeah thats the one.

Thank you for the welcomes :)