Bless Guild List

• Bless Guild List

So before it becomes unmanageable and unorganized, I think we should start taking note of pre-made guilds. With that being said, a compiled list is a easy way for players to begin looking into guilds. Why do it so early? Because if we wait longer, the forums will be flooded with guilds and it would make it more difficult in organizing them. If you represent a guild, please fill out the template, and it will be added onto the list. Thank you!

Template
      Guild Name -
      Faction -
      Forum/Website Link -
      Voice Communication (Ventrillo/Mumble/etc)-
      Region (NA/Korea/etc)-

1. Divine Aegis
      Faction - Not sure yet
      Forum/Website Link - We will probably use Bless-Source since it's the Community Guild
      Region - KR, EU, NA, SEA
      Contact - Furia

2. OnibawaN
      Faction - Undecided
      Forum/Website Link - Ingame/Forum only
      Voice Communication - Mumble
      Region - EU
      Contact - Zephiris

Post was edited 4 times, last by Squishy ().

• Guild Name: OnibawaN
      Faction- Undecided
      Forum/Website Link- Ingame/Forum only
      Voice Communication:- Mumble
      Region:- EU

Maybe a bit early, but whatever I make this guild anyway!

Hello!
      I'm Zephiris at your service!

OnibawaN is a wonderful guild with plenty of experienced players from different MMO's.
      We used to be a very hardcore elite group of players but we changed the formula over time.
      We are now a casual active guild which means that our #1 goal is to have fun while playing!

Casual, because we don't care about being the top guild and all that fluff...
      But that doesn't mean we aren't active, in fact we have some core members who are extremely active.
      It's just that leveling up isn't all we think of! We love to roam around, take screenshots, dance, scare newbies, kill other players and a little bit of grieving from time to time.

To make sure that everybody can enjoy their stay we have a few set of rules:

1) English language in guild chat.
      2) No drama.
      3) Active player.
      4) Be respectful to your guild mates.
      5) Greet when you come online.
      6) When you login, always be on voicecom (we have also mute-only rooms if you dont wanna talk)
      6) Try to always have fun.

If you are interested, by that time there will be a guild thread where you can apply. For now, this is all there is.

regards
      Zephiris
      Guild-Leader
    • I'm just reserving my spot 8) .

Name: N/A

Faction: HiERoN

Forum/Website Link: In-game/ YouTube Channel for PVE-PVP Guild Activities
      Voice Communication: Skype/Raid Call/Team Speaker/etc
      Region: Europe

Recruitment Speech

- When you decide to join a guild you have to be careful of the choice you make and be aware of the hardships that will come with it. People usually say "it's just a game" but in the end it's much more than that, its a place where you spend and invest your time where you create new friendships or enemies, a place where you met new rivals to compete with or share and debate your thoughts and ideals...in the end it is also a place where you can find a lover or a traitor...
      I believe that a guild is much more than just a group of individuals playing together, it's a place where you create bonds and the spirit of comradeship is born, and when the time arrives...where all of the people become united is when the group of individuals turns into something else, into something greater...into a Guild!
      So heed my call Oh Blessed Ones and join me in this amazing crusade and fantastic adventure where mysterious lands await for us to be explored!
      Join your swords and cause with mine and fight by my side, for i will lead you all to Victory, Honor and Glory...where mothers will tell stories about your adventures to their children...where bards will sing for the people tales of your achievements...and all living beings will know your names!

Join me in this epic tale and change the world of Bless...make history!

Post was edited 3 times, last by HaxGamer ().

• um squishy perhaps you should update the list via number of players in said guild(sparks rivalry and interest at one time). Mr.Haxgamer just a fair warning people don't flock to guilds that don't have a name to call their own. just a fair warning of advise when you're looking to recruit. I too once lead a few guilds....leadership got to me, lost myself and now I just wonder helping others lead a guild. ^ u ^ not trying to tell you how to lead yours but just giving a simple hint of advise.
    • Hum i do appreciate your warning or advise, but unfortunately IMO i find it a bit rude on your behalf because your critic or advise on my post regarding my future guild in Bless is fully based on your experiences and beliefs, so it feels like your forcing your ideology on me and judging with a pretense of warning.

TBH with you i could call it N/A, 404 Not Found, I Don't Care or even Nameless and it would be fine, i don't want players flocking to my guild just because of the name...that would be shallow lol.
      Since i had free time on my hands i decided to reserve a spot for my future guild on this guild list thread made by squishy as an attempt to organize things before they become too chaotic.
      The name is irrelevant because that's not what really makes a guild, those who are part of it and share moments with you while playing the game or even off the game are the ones that make a guild.
      If you were once a guild leader like you said then i believe you should know this already.

But thanks for the warning ^^
    • Kill on Sight is a massive multi-gaming community founded by a group of dedicated friends that simply love gaming together. We offer an entertaining and mature environment for all members. While we have been around for a few years, (originating in Dark Age of Camelot) we’re looking to expand and add more people to the KoS family! We accept all types of gamers, from casual to hardcore. No matter the play style, we make it our goal to offer a place where our members can come back to whether they playing ten games or none.

When it comes to the name Kill on Sight, it doesn’t necessarily mean that we like to do just that. What Kill on Sight means to us is when we find a game that we enjoy, we kill it, figuratively of course. That could be anything such as absolutely wrecking a group in PvP or working together as a team to destroy a raid boss. While the term KoS usually has a bad connotation in various games, we hope to redefine what it means to the gaming world.

What we’re looking for:

For you to be involved with the community.

For you to be respectful towards other members.

For you to have a great sense of humour.

For you to not be easily offended.

For you to not be afraid to hop on TS3 or any voice communication program in order to effectively communicate with us!

If you feel you can be a great addition to our community and possess the qualities listed above, please send in an application to us. In order to do so, sign up on our website at killonsight.info/, and head into our forum section to submit an application. We hope to hear from you soon!