English patch does not work

You get a repatch each time you launch the game? O.o

That should not be happening. Once a patch has been done the game starts normally to me, and unless there is a new patch to be applyed it never pop up back...

In fact, after each patch, i just replace the Kor files with the Eng ones and all runs in english (or the most near to it :P )

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
      They made an update this morning (CET) and since then the english patch doesn't work, the game will do a file check of the 34gb everytime you install the patch and attempt to overwritte the files, I say attempt because apparently some people needed to start the file check multiple times until they finally managed to log again in korean.

Don't use the english patch for now until Drk finds the issue and fixes the patch.

Arkray wrote:

They made an update this morning (CET) and since then the english patch doesn't work, the game will do a file check of the 34gb everytime you install the patch and attempt to overwritte the files, I say attempt because apparently some people needed to start the file check multiple times until they finally managed to log again in korean.

Don't use the english patch for now until Drk finds the issue and fixes the patch.
      They made it today? Because yesterday night (and as night i mean 8h ago) i was playing it with the eng patch

Yes, i was playing too after yesterday's update, they made another unscheduled update somewhere between yesterday night and this morning (CET), I ran the filecheck 2 times myself and still didn't fix my game but didn't had time for more tries.

For now if you manage to fix it keep playing in korean until there is a new english patch.
      Following up.

So Drk fixed the patch, apparently now everytime that you launch the game it does a filecheck.

This means that from now on we will have to restore the original files everytime before launching to pass the file check, and once we passed it we apply the english patch before the game finishes launching.

(This includes the FPS Fix files and the engine tweaks if you were using any, you need to restore those to original too and apply the modified ones after you passed the file check)

The newest english patch, along with the original files to restore, is uploaded on Drk's discord for now, everyone is welcome so feel free to join if you want his updates as soon as he posts them. (There is a English patch text channel, everything is inside that channel).

He usually uploads the patches to his website also: blessonline.weebly.com if you want to take them for now (it's not updated yet so take the discord version for now)

Also he made a video tutorial for those that don't understand the "How to" file:

I'll leave the discord links here this time anyways:

-English patch and original files: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169105979806449664/187234532087431169/English_Patch_6_1_16.rar

-Bonus: Original Engine files: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…43568467935233/Config.rar (Those are only for people that used the FPS Fix or modified their engine files to improve graphic, if you don't know what they are you don't need them, ignore)

P.S. Everyone big thanks to Drk for his hard work on this, without him the majority of us here wouldn't be playing probably :love:

Remember that everytime that the game updates now you need to make a back up of your KOR folder and pcskillinfo file in clientdata to use them to launch the game, those will replace the files in "use to launch" folder in the english patch and you will use them everytime you need to login.

In case that someone applied the english patch without doing a backup here are the latest original files that you need to use: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…Original_files_4-6-16.rar
      In the world there are ever idiots that ruin a game with hacks.... because win due to REAL abilities (Personal and Team Based) is so hard for these people i guess...