Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Which race will you play?

• Which race will you play?

Which race will you play? 43
        Aqua Elf (U) (11) 26%
        Pantera (U) (10) 23%
        Mascu (10) 23%
        Siren (U) (8) 19%
        Lupus (H) (7) 16%
        Sylvan Elf (H) (6) 14%
        Amistad (U) (4) 9%
        Habichts (H) (4) 9%
        Iblis (U) (2) 5%
        Fedayin (H) (2) 5%
      I would like to see which race you want to play at the EU/NA release.
      You can choose 2 and change your vote.

If you want, you can explain your choose.
      All meaningful dialogue are welcome.
    • i'll play anything, as long as it's not the usual default human, and not a "midget" race.
      playing as a human in a fantasy rpg is kinda...boring for me.

i'll probably main a male Siren cause it's quite different and interesting enough as a race.
      also, if i manage to get my hands on this, it's going to be even better:

the Dark Souls vibe is quite strong in this one, wich is good.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • Mascu. Only Mascu. Always Mascu.
      Mostly intending a large, (by Mascu standards), muscular, masculine acting female Guardian with blue/deep colored fur. Then also a small, petite, feminine acting male Mage with bright fuchsia/purple fur. I like playing opposites with my characters. The later Mage was my avatar for a long while here before I changed it to something I made myself in Blender.
    • Actually I'm up for everything but Muscu, I think that the character creation tool will do most of the job and help me to see which race fit me better. Though I'm going to avoid fur and short stature.
    • I voted Aqua and Sylvan Elfs for now but in reality I have no clue of what I will make and I don't even know what faction we will choose yet.

Sirens and Iblis have posibilities too but I have to see them first, and if I end up in union again Panteras would be my first option (lupus are too ugly so not considering them if I end up on hieron) but sadly not available for my main class, so unless I end up being a mystic and the race would be open for them I don't think it happens...
    • Siren, Aqua Elf and Ilbis~!
      Ethereal beauty just goes with me hand-in-hand
      Humans are far too boring, furry creatures are ugh to me.... and short is nothing i would ever consider....

Long slender model-like Aqua Elven Mage, Siren Mystic, and Ilbis Warlock oh and all female of course to accentuate the beauty of the armors~!
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • "Arkray" wrote:

Sirens and Iblis have posibilities too but I have to see them first

Lore aside, Siren male and female armors are quite good. Iblis, on the other hand...

there's some armors that are ok on male, but others are just over exaggerated.
      otherwise, female Iblis has only cool armors.
      i think they're basicly the equivalent of Tera's Castanics, or Lineage 2 Dark Elfs.

• from what i've seen so far, the main difference between factions is only the Pantera/Lupus races, since they're visually different.

every other race has pretty much a nemesis in the opposite side, with only a name change due to game's lore.
      Mascu and Siren should be the only "common" ones for both factions.

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.