Can someone translate this korean image text please?

Can someone translate this korean image text please?

Hello. I recently tried to install the pepper thing that pmang requires you to install when you try to sign in to Bless but I get this message half way through. I'm not even sure if it's an error. Can anyone help me interpret this? Thanks!

yidodi wrote:

Hello. I recently tried to install the pepper thing that pmang requires you to install when you try to sign in to Bless but I get this message half way through. I'm not even sure if it's an error. Can anyone help me interpret this? Thanks!

Hmm not sure why the image didnt show up. Here's the link: imgur.com/S6AZ9zp

Furia wrote:

Hu? What did you installed? The Game is not even in Beta yet.
      They are going to announce 200 beta key winners on february 6. Im just making sure just in case i get a beta key that i have everything i need, including a pmang account. So i created an account there but the next time i tried to login they asked me to install some kind of pmang service. when i installed that service thats the message i got.

also, it seems like it actually already installed correctly. I thought it was a program but it was actually just a plugin for my browser. so then i tried to login to pmang again a couple minutes ago after i allowed the new plugin to run and this time i get this message: http://imgur.com/nLTgbUn

not really sure what to do from here. the first message isnt so important anymore so can you or anyone who knows korean please at least let me know what the second one says?
      I'm having the same issue, stuck at about 60% during this install. Any thoughts on how to proceed through the beta process? I have a KSSN and Cellphone from a friend in Korea so hopefully I can get this to work out. Please help!