Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Player Housing

• Player Housing

I asked this in the chat a few days ago but never saw an answer. So I'm opening it up to the masses! Has anyone confirmed if there is or going to be Player Housing in Bless? Also, if so, any idea if it will just function as a decorating space or will the houses serve other purposes. I just ask because I kept seeing references to 'Estates' in google translated articles.

Thanks!
    • Far i remember, when i asked about almost 1 year ago, one of the DEVs i was talking with, said that they are going to make castles, fortress and some minor houses...

I think (and mostly i really hope that) they are going to emulate a mix of the DAOC and L2 Clan House/Base system..

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • tamberleigh wrote:

I'd prefer a clan house/guild house sort of thing. It makes more sense, to me, that a guild would have a place for its people. Personal housing ... I can take or leave it. But I've always liked guild halls.
      In DAOC the personal house (base, hall, or whatever you want to call it) could be converted into a Clan Base, with increased size and added features (with build options too)

So, if they are going REALLY to make a mix of DAOC+L2 Clan Bases system, it will be awesome, i'm sure!

• Neviana wrote:

I asked this in the chat a few days ago but never saw an answer. So I'm opening it up to the masses! Has anyone confirmed if there is or going to be Player Housing in Bless? Also, if so, any idea if it will just function as a decorating space or will the houses serve other purposes. I just ask because I kept seeing references to 'Estates' in google translated articles.

Thanks!

Where is the original article links?
      let me translate for
    • I hope that they add personal housing, even if it's instanced and guild housing in world but at least the majority of the playerbase get to experience the content. Guild housing it's just for a few people.
    • from a server-side perspective, individual player houses scattered around the world are very resource intensive, it's better to have customizable castles or fortresses like in Lineage 2
    • I said already, if they are going REALLY to make a mix of DAOC+L2 Clan Bases system (And they said that they wanted to do it), it will be awesome..

• Actosh wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

I said already, if they are going REALLY to make a mix of DAOC+L2 Clan Bases system (And they said that they wanted to do it), it will be awesome..

Loved Housing in both games.
      Daoc........still one of my fav games. Was my first mmo. Loved and still love it.
      Ehhhh DAOC... ... STOP! Don't make me think about it so intensely!! I'm gonna cry!

• bet it was more about playing with your guild mates than playing the game ^^

anyway besides guild housing such as in Castles or so I have little to no interest in housing. I have to admit that I was one of the players who took about 40 prime spots early on in Arche Age and sold them later on and so on. (not even sorry about it *grin*)

Anyway I don't see individual player housing a thing - unless they want to use it in order to fill up the map. However I doubt so. The servers are pretty squishy.
    • All I'm going to say, if they don't implement a housing system they will be missing out on a TON of revenue. Even if the majority on this site don't understand, there are people who will pay BANK to decorate their home. #housingplease
    • Neviana wrote:

All I'm going to say, if they don't implement a housing system they will be missing out on a TON of revenue. Even if the majority on this site don't understand, there are people who will pay BANK to decorate their home. #housingplease
      I used to decorate a lot (beside add EVERY kind of PvE and PvP function possible) my Clan Base back in DAOC and L2!

• I also enjoyed games that would give you housing items as 'trophies' for completing different events, quests, and objectives in game. EQ2 did this rather well.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.