English patch continued

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• English patch continued

Hi I am DRK your friendly coder , and programmer. Recently there has been a change in guard . I have decided after giving over 250 $ to the previous coder to only Google translate stuff and make it nearly impossible for anyone to read descriptions or follow a storyline . We are translating every line by hand , and here's the kicker ..... 100% free always . Enjoy , anyone looking to be part of project please send me a tell or goto discord.gg/0oBhGt66FlPEcB77 ty and stay blessed my friends :)
    • Drk wrote:

Hi I am DRK your friendly coder , and programmer. Recently there has been a change in guard . I have decided after giving over 250 $ to the previous coder to only Google translate stuff and make it nearly impossible for anyone to read descriptions or follow a storyline . We are translating every line by hand , and here's the kicker ..... 100% free always . Enjoy , anyone looking to be part of project please send me a tell or goto discord.gg/0oBhGt66FlPEcB77 ty and stay blessed my friends :)

I mentioned this in the other thread, but me and my Korean co-worker get very bored on a lot of our work days. We'd love to help you. She can directly translate (with improper English grammar structure), I'd make it all correct English grammar structure. I'd also throw in some common English sayings that make no sense in Korean, such as how the English phrase "throw in" something means to add it in a proper way.

Please email me, you can do so by clicking here: *Removed now that you sent an email*
      Just be sure you keep that checkbox checked, otherwise it will not let me reply.

I hope that Furia will change the roles of people so that nireyes is removed from the English Patch position and you (and others involved such as myself hopefully) are added.

The post was edited 10 times, last by Zazaaji ().

Peria Chronicles