Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Impossible to finish Main-Quest

• Impossible to finish Main-Quest

First a short HI in the round, i was reading here a lot, very nice Board btw., but now, I have to say something:
      Reason hopefully some gamedesigner from bless will read that.
      Its not enough to have pvp in front of dungeons, but to put the mainquest there its realy bad. Think it will be impossible to finish the quest here, because i cant talk to the character soo fast, before i am dying.
      Union is much stronger on this server, so my only hope is a new dungeon that bring that guys to another place.
      Sorry, for this first post, but I have to dokument it somewhere.
    • There is no clear cut way to stop zergs. The only way to combat a mass cluster of splerg zergers is another zerg. This is a constant in every OWPvP map. If they weren't camping you in front of that dungeon, they'd just do it elsewhere.
    • Not sure why they would start that final quest in an instanced zone, and then dump you in open world after you're done without warning.

Granted it's a minor thing, but if they don't fix this for quests down the road, players finishing them are just gonna feed kills to the other faction for no reason. There's no indication to pop a peace dec because it starts the quest in a private instance.
    • Cirax wrote:

Not sure why they would start that final quest in an instanced zone, and then dump you in open world after you're done without warning.

Granted it's a minor thing, but if they don't fix this for quests down the road, players finishing them are just gonna feed kills to the other faction for no reason. There's no indication to pop a peace dec because it starts the quest in a private instance.

To me it is called common sense. You are in this exact situation several story quests before. Start the quest in an instanced area and then the area transitions into the open world after you finish it. No need for a warning if you pay at least some attention to the game you are playing. With that being said Portal Camping is a thing whenever it is possible.
    • No, it's not the exact same situation as previous story quests because this is the only quest so far that is in front of a portal, which was an update after most players passed this section of the game leveling up. You also enter that section of the map completely instanced, so you do not see faction camping if you are returning to finish the main quest. Don't think common sense applies to situations that occur infrequently or have not yet been encountered. It's also asinine to assume how other players are experiencing the game.

My post above refers to quests near popular portals. If they have to instance it, it should start near the NPC like most of the other quests. From an immersive perspective, it doesn't make sense to do this entire final quest sequence with only NPC's and cutscenes, and then pop out of it suddenly with 30 enemies jumping you. If that's the game, then cool. It's just an opinion.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.