• I've never played Bless before so I'd like some information from experienced players, I can't decide what class to choose, I'm stuck between a Guardian and Berserker.

I played Abolisher in Archeage and mostly play tank/ offtank/ bruisers in other games, I like to be able to kill but stay alive throughout the fight to keep my group going.

Is the Berserker more of a Bruiser or semi squishy dps?

Information on either class would be great, thanks.

• Guardian is your full tanking class, Berserker is an AoE maniac with great damage.

Is there anyway to make the Guardian an Off-Tank? So I do more damage then a normal tank but sacrifice some of my sustain?

Also does the Berserker have decent single target or mainly in it's aoe?

• Is there anyway to make the Guardian an Off-Tank? So I do more damage then a normal tank but sacrifice some of my sustain?

Berserker is believed to be mainly aoe, with the Guardian a strict tanking class as of now. Until the game comes out, there may be a change that could let the Guardian branch off for into an off tank. However, it is what it is at the moment.

• Is there anyway to make the Guardian an Off-Tank? So I do more damage then a normal tank but sacrifice some of my sustain?

Guardian is literally the only tank now. They removed any and all tanking capability from Paladin as well as Berserker. So I doubt they will make Guardian able to do anything else as that would further dilute the tank pool.

• I forgot to mention I’m talking strictly PvP, I’ve been watching some guardian vs class videos by theLos on YouTube and Guardian looks decent, I like to be able to 1v1 anyone’s at the very least and seems that class can hold it’s own against others well.

• I forgot to mention I’m talking stiktly PvP, I’ve been watching some guardian vs class videos by theLos on YouTube and Guardian looks decent, I like to be able to 1v1 anyone’s at the very least and seems that class can hold it’s own against others well.

You can play DPS Guardian, I was watching a streamer last night that play's the JP version who does just that.