|Poll| Pick your main class

• Pick your main class! 318

1. Paladin (74) 23%
    2. Guardian (69) 22%
    3. Ranger (62) 19%
    4. Mage (60) 19%
    5. Berserker (53) 17%

Welcome everyone I would like to see what the majority of people are choosing for their main class in the game as it is now(Not counting the two missing classes which are Assassin and Mystic), and it would be wonderful to get you to vote and maybe if you want to add a reason behind you pick you can do that as well, as it will help the community to realize the cons and pros about certain classes and maybe give a bigger picture for everyone to see.

I will start by picking my favorite class in the game, which is Guardian :) Hope to see some other results

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :blesslove:

• I plan on playing Guardian because I want to tank. It's as simple as that.

Nice to see another Guardian, I play it mainly for the thrill, being up front all the time and I like to be support. I hope I can learn/adapt to be in sync with my party.

• Paladin for me mainly because you don't really see a fully armored full plate donned healer that often. The last one I remembered playing that came close was a Warhammer Warrior Priest. The Paladin class preview and group play that they showed really just sealed the deal for me. I didn't really fall in love with any other class at first sight either.

• I've decided to go with Mage,

I see Mage as very interactive with the new combo setup, Mid range AoE DPS.. I've normally played Mage in the past, I enjoyed the feeling I got while watching the Game play footage, so I think that's the place for me to be right now, at least until Warlock class is released!:thanksbless:

• It was rather interesting seeing many people choosing Guardian/Paladin in a live stream tonight. I didn't know so many people liked to tank...

• It was rather interesting seeing many people choosing Guardian/Paladin in a live stream tonight. I didn't know so many people liked to tank...

It was most likely because Paladins combat stance skills got changed, now it is Healer/dps. I also had a bit of a laugh yesterday because of that. :)

Before people heavily favorite Paladins over guardians because they could heal/tank

• Most other mmos, I play I tend to altoholic, usual dps with Ranger or Hunter, heals with Paladin or Priest and tanking with anything board and sword so I complete the holy trinity.

But will be going for deep immersion this time round so as prior mentioned Ranger will let me develop my backstory quite well.

It's never bad to have a lot of tanks. Though if it's too over-saturated, it might become a problem. However in terms of sheer options tank is outnumbered by DPS. So it should even out.