Hellooo!!

• Hey there everyone :D

I have known about Bless online for quite a while now, though only jumped onto the hype train very recently with the annoucement of Steam EA! The game actually looks really amazing and I love how the devs are still giving their all to improve the game despite the lack of success in other regions.

I am actually a bigger fan of tab-targeting combat systems over pure action and would have been happy to play the western release even if they didn't rework the combat. Regardless, I am still extremely excited to see how the new combat system will all work in action!

My favourite MMORPG so far has been Flyff. Even though the game did have a lot of flaws, it was able to create some my greatest memories within an online community. One of the main aspect which made me fall in love with Flyff was the amazing soundtracks. I have long stopped playing Flyff now but I would still listen to the game's soundtracks every once in a while.
    I am definitely looking forward to the music of Bless Online knowing that Hans Zimmer himself has scored the OSTs :D

To tell the truth, I only began looking into Bless Online as a way to fill my MMORPG void after quitting BDO (such a shame at what the cash shop evolved into) and that Lost Ark Online will probably not be released to the west before 2020. However, everything I have seen so far looks super promising and I really hope it becomes a game which I will be staying with for the long term! :P

Looking forward to seeing you all in game next month!

• Welcome & hope this Game fills your Void too,

because I have left BDO as well, so I get the feeling.

Here, check us out & see if you feel the same:

Click Me

• Welcome & hope this Game fills your Void too,

because I have left BDO as well, so I get the feeling.

Here, check us out & see if you feel the same:

Click Me

Thanks SLiver! Your website is pretty cool and I would definitely like to come back to look into it more after the game releases :)

Same here! Really hope BLESS will help me find an MMO to relax and enjoy myself in again!

Haha here's to hoping that the game will bless us with a good time! :P

• For sure I am looking forward to it too.

I have been bugging my friends to play and have bribed one by promising him early access.

I am not sure if I want to tank or heal yet. I like having a guaranteed spot so I might lean towards tank.

• Hello there and welcome! (v^-^)> I hope you find what you're looking for in Bless and that its able to become your new MMO home (I also hope this for myself) :p

• I am pretty positive they are reworking the combat system. From what i've read and watched about the old bless combat system it was a tab/hybrid combat system which was really flawed. never played it myself so i wouldn't really know how it plays myself. But if they go to a normal tab targeting, compared to wow, archeage, BDO, i think the games combat system will work fine and feel smooth.

• To tell the truth, I only began looking into Bless Online as a way to fill my MMORPG

Agreed.

Until Ashes of Creation gets released (maybe early 2020), Bless Online global version seems to be the only choice, since GW2, ESO and BD were thoroughly played through by avid mmorpg gamers.

• Hi guys im From Indonesia ^^ !

I will leave BDO for Bless Online. Im really excited and couldnt wait any longer.

I hope Bless Online is the answer for my adventure at MMORPG cuz im really tired of other MMORPGs.... Sorry for bad english :D