Lumena Store need a slight changes

• I have a request to make the item that you bought off the Lumena Store , send the item to your account inbox first and then you can claim it on any character you wish to.

The reason of doing this is:

•Any Lumena that is on any of our character can be used for another of our character.

•Keep the cash shop items un-Tradable which prevents Pay to Win.

If you do agree with the suggestion above, please leave a like and shows that we would love this to be a thing.

• i wonder if devs are reading the forum tbh

Likely not. They'll follow the Steam forums for the most part. Since their official website doesn't have forums, there's nothing to watch there. And typically they don't follow (at least not trasnparently) fan generate forums like this one.

In my experience, they follow Reddit the most. Which drives me nuts because while I use Reddit, I use it grudgingly. It's the wort platform ever for feedback (and their web design is dated into the late 90's).

• I want to say that this is a "semi-official" fan forums... since they sponsor it on their main website and they also have a few development members with forum accounts. Though, they probably don't look at the forums for suggestions.

They do take suggestions under the support section of their official website.

• I want to say that this is a "semi-official" fan forums... since they sponsor it on their main website and they also have a few development members with forum accounts. Though, they probably don't look at the forums for suggestions.

They do take suggestions under the support section of their official website.

thank you so much for telling me this, i will be forwarding this to them now. <3