Disconnected from the server.

• I'm getting a "Disconnected from server." message after connecting for about a minute. This happens on whatever server I connect to. It happened yesterday a few times, but went away. Now it's back. I've logged zero minutes in the game between hours in queues, disconnects, and having to restart 10+ times whenever I need to restart (splash screen boss). I understand it's day two of early access, but this is rather frustrating.

Has anyone found a fix for the disconnects?

• 2eEmHdi.jpg

After 48h, I didnt even lvl up 1 level due the those disconnects. I've been patient with that mess but not anymore, I'm done.

Re-opening the game 10 times to go through the servers to get instant dc after all.

No offense, f#*ck off.

• Currently experiencing this problem right now. Here's what I've done.

- Reset PC

- Updated graphics card driver

- Turned off firewall & antivirus

- I always run my PC as the admin

- Ran the .exe as admin

- Ran the .exe in compatibility mode for Windows 7 (I'm Windows 10)

- Verified the files using steam twice

- Set graphics to 1

- Used windowed, full screen, & borderless settings

Still either getting the disconnected from the server message or I get stuck at the splash screen after the Neowins logos. Little frustrated, but I guess I'll wait for more patching.

• Experiencing this since i got home from work this afternoon...

Had the issue of not getting into game originally - fixed this as per my thread in tech support... now - same as you soon as logged into char the whole map freezes until it says disconnected from servers...

• Looks like there was a login token issue so all the random crap we were doing was for nothing. I got in easily for a second before server maintenance. Hopefully this is still true later today.

Where did you see this ?

Lets hope so :)