Game stuck on title screen

• That's what beta testing is for, It's not silly for someone to expect a certain quality product when they pay money for it. Saying otherwise is just ludicrous.

• I was so excited to play the game and now i'm so Disappointed.

I've been stuck in title screen for more than 10 times , and once I've got through it i get disconnected from the server.

What's the point of the "early access" if people bought it and complaining about it

i know its still new , but what will happen later on when they face similar problems ?:(

• Today was my one day off from work and i was super excited to play all day, the game came out at 12pm and i haven't been able to play it at all today (its now almost 12am) except on EU which was so laggy i had to stop. Pretty upset

• That's what beta testing is for, It's not silly for someone to expect a certain quality product when they pay money for it. Saying otherwise is just ludicrous.

Just my humble opinion:

You are right. But "early access" is a kind of gold beta product with no character wipe on final release date. And one we agreed to pay for, as an investment in the development. So, we`re still in a BETA phase sort of speaking. The final product will be released in 6 months or more.

It is frustrating indeed for everyone that payed for 2 days head-start. People struggled like 4 hours to enter, hit level 15 then maintenance again for 90 minutes and loading screen bug again for hours. Issue still pending now. Frustrating indeed, but still, seeing how people spam on STEAM very nasty words at developers makes one wonder if some of the players are of legal age or at list fit to understand and play within a gaming community and play an MMORPG.

But problems and bugs will continue to show up for a while. It`s inherent to all game launches. No developer pays in advance for huge additional Amazon bandwidth, server access and a full team of 50 IT technicians and coders to stay on duty to solve access, bandwidth management, set-up additional servers, software issues, IPS comm protocols, DDOS attacks, VPNs with rapid IP changing, more than for the initial estimate of the potential average number of players. When Neowiz asked us all to add the game on the "wish list" it was precisely for that reason, to get a better estimate. As usual, the estimates are scrambled over by the reality. They could have granted a pre-download time one or two days in advance to estimate the potential users, but that`s against STEAM policy and they have to comply.

But this happened to a lot bigger gaming developers in the past. And it will happen again in the future with almost all developers.

All we can do is be patient and encourage the developer to make it work, right?

Again, it`s just my humble opinion

• I do respect your opinion, but if I'm not mistaken... the game officially releases on the 30th. Which means it should be a half decently polished game by then. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

• <<<<<FIX>>>>>

Hey guys, I was browsing through the INI files and found that the default in it is 1280x720 however when replicating the title screen issue I was able to do so in almost every Resolution and Ratio as well. Here is the fix and its not fun but ensures you can play. Once inside the game you can change your settings back to how you like. Just remember until they fix the issue you will have to do this setting each time.

!. At the Bless /Play Now screen click the Cog for system options

2. Set Display Mode to Windowed

3. Aspect Ratio to 4:3

4. Resolution to 1024x768

Hope this helps you all out, it has something to do with the default settings not launching. See you all in game, of course there will be kinks its US/EU launch week. :hibless::byebless:

• I do respect your opinion, but if I'm not mistaken... the game officially releases on the 30th. Which means it should be a half decently polished game by then. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Actually the 30th is the start of the regular Early Access and NOT the finished game as already stated several times in this post.

I really can´t understand why people are flipping out because of such issues with a game that everybody who read anything about it would have known it will have a rough start.

Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards

• I tried this and just get "Disconnected from Server" on "Bless" title screen where it would previously get stuck. If i reopen steam it will get stuck on "Bless" title screen as before.

• So i played a few hours yesterday and now can't even move past the title screen.. i tried window mode, window without border, full screen.. every resolution available.. if this isn't fixed by this afternoon i will ask for a refund. and will probably leave bad reviews for the early access..

• This worked for me when nothing else did, thanks <3

• Guys, in the patch window, I changed the aspect ratio to the lowest (4:3) and ran in windowed mode with the lowest resolution (1024x768) and worked!! Then I changed the settings in game again. But it's boring to do this process every time you wanna play. Well, try it.

• I've tried every fix I could find, changed resolution, windowed mode/window/fullscreen, ran as admin from steam, ran as admin from bless launcher folder, changed resx-resy changed game settings. so far nothing has worked, just cant get passed the Bless title screen.

• I just found this on Reddit after ages of searching. The only solution that has instantly and consistently worked:

[–]watwatwatuhoh 0 points 8 hours ago

to note, if you're stuck at the screen shown in OP's picture and have edited the INI files, try lowering the PoolSize in your BaseEngine.ini file.

I have set the PoolSize to 100 and it works like a charm. No Admin-Permissions needed, no edits in any other file. Just works. GG.

• 24 hours later, it's still not working. I can get in sometimes and then sometimes I can't. No amount of t/s is working and everything people are suggesting is maybe a one time fix and then it happens again.

Can we please get an update on when this will be fixed, I don't want to have to call steam to get a refund but I will if I can't play when I want to.