Bless online management managed to kill before the game started

• Last reported sub numbers are 1.6 million (about one month ago). Most people play the game for free using in game gold, so the amount of PAYING subs are much lower.

This is not correct. Every token that gets bought with gold exists because it was created by someone paying real money to Blizzard. Tokens cannot exist without being created in this way, therefor the "PAYING subs" are all the same, as spending gold for game time is really spending gold to buy game time from someone else who paid real $ for it.

This is pretty basic stuff.

• This is not correct. Every token that gets bought with gold exists because it was created by someone paying real money to Blizzard. Tokens cannot exist without being created in this way, therefor the "PAYING subs" are all the same, as spending gold for game time is really spending gold to buy game time from someone else who paid real $ for it.

This is pretty basic stuff.

No. Tokens are subsidized by Blizzard in the hopes that "free" (for gold) players will buy mounts/pets and expansions.

The demand for tokens is MUCH, MUCH higher than the supply, and price increases are capped weekly. Yet tokens never run out... it's a bit suspicious, wouldn't you agree?

Why are all token transactions through Blizzard's special interface, rather than being tradeable/put on the AH? Because if tokens only exist in Blizzard's special interface, then they can't be physically tracked.

Additionally it helped to solve the problem of hyper inflation caused by garrisons. When I quit World of Warcraft in Legion, I had over 15 million gold (after buying all the gear/mounts I wanted from the BMAH) from LITERALLY nothing. Casual players were ending up with millions of gold as well.

Bless can be refunded (any version: $39, $69, or $149, regardless if you redeemed the in game items) for any play time [PROOF].

A refund takes 1-3 hours.

Help -> Steam Support -> Purchases -> Pick your edition -> Select a reason.

• No, I wouldn't agree. Especially because that makes absolutely zero sense from any logical business perspective. Lots of other games do this, and see substantial profits by introducing the premium-for-in-game-currency item. Of all the things that'd need to do what you're describing, WoW and Activision certainly aren't the ones that would need to do this.

• No, I wouldn't agree. Especially because that makes absolutely zero sense from any logical business perspective. Lots of other games do this, and see substantial profits by introducing the premium-for-in-game-currency item. Of all the things that'd need to do what you're describing, WoW and Activision certainly aren't the ones that would need to do this.

It makes perfect sense.

Would you rather have someone:

• play your game for free, but buy a $50 expansion once a year
    • not play your game and buy nothing

Bless can be refunded (any version: $39, $69, or $149, regardless if you redeemed the in game items) for any play time [PROOF].

A refund takes 1-3 hours.

Help -> Steam Support -> Purchases -> Pick your edition -> Select a reason.

• Ok, so the game is pay to win after all so me and my guild will wait on a new game that isn't blatantly lying about being or not being P2W. To support my claim, here is premium benefits list:

The following are details regarding premium membership. They are applied to all characters in a region within the specified time period. (exception: skins may only belong to one character)

· Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo)

· Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi)

· Reduces NPC equipment repair fee by 30%

· Reduces Wyvern usage fee by 50 %: Players can travel to any area within Bless by paying the Wyvern manager (located in each village/city) gold for Wyvern transportation.

· Pickaxe: This premium pickaxe used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular pickaxe has a limited number of uses.

· Gathering Bag: This premium bag used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular gathering bag has a limited number of uses.

· Acquires 20% more hunting experience points: Increased amount of experience points earned through hunting monsters.

· Acquires 20% more Dungeon points: Increased amount of dungeon points earned through playing dungeons.

· Adds 20% hunting gold bonus: Increased amount of gold earned through hunting monsters.

· Allows 5 more items to be registered in the market: Increased amount of items registerable on the market.

· Reduces market tax by 10%: Reduced market tax rate.

· Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.

Premium mount/pet skins are characteristic appearance skins included only in the premium membership. As they are cosmetics, purchasers will not obtain any secondary benefit from its usage (They are also untradeable and cannot be dismantled).

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/1651011615841260190

A simple outlook at the results of this setup at as follows:

Large gold bonuses and large reduction in cost associated with gold production dictates that premium subs will make considerably more gold, more gold means faster gearing, faster gearing means disparity in player base equaling PAY TO WIN. I will just wait for Ascent: Infinite Realm and see what they do.

• This information has been out for some time and there has been quite a lot of debate on the topic. When comparing Neowiz's form of a premium membership to other big MMO's, it is clear they tried to be as reasonable as possible. Now that the game is out we can see how much this will truly affect the gameplay of individuals. For the most part, there are just many "aspect of life" bonuses that don't really give a huge advantage over anyone else, but then there is the bonus gold and XP. Neowiz has stated that the game will mostly be progressed by completing quests since they will reward large amounts of XP and Currency, and from what I've experienced so far, you don't really get much of anything in the forms of XP and currency from monsters. Since the boosts only affect monsters that you kill, you really don't get that much more. On the topic of saving money, most of the places you save money are fairly cheap already. I haven't experienced the market tax yet so I'm not sure about that one, but the Wyverns and repair fees are inexpensive. Other than that is the amount of items you can put on the market. Now that is something that could potentially be considered pay to win since you could possibly make much more money from it, though it will most likely depend on an individual basis.

Overall, ignoring the market bonuses, there isn't a "huge" gold and xp difference... in fact it's quite minimal. Regarding the market benefits, I'm not sure how much of a difference there is, so I can't say yet. If you think that MMO's are all about leveling up, then this might look P2W to you... However, if you enjoy all the other aspects of the game, then there really isn't any large benefit anyone has over you.

• I think some of the prices they have are high, but I wouldn't say they is pay 2 win in Bless.

Maybe go back to WoW if you think that stuff is p2w. Every f2p and b2p game will have p2w if the above is all you need to add to have p2w in a game.

• Since i saw the recent news about making Bless Online F2P, i felt like they finally plan to do some good. Lets be honest, B2P its not a good option for failed and poor games like Bless Online. When the developers released the very first beta(early access) with the payment of paying much more than 30euros?(or dollars, i dont remember), many people really did paid over 100 dollars and i was shocked at that, believing its impossible. But then, you players who paid got scammed and deceive by the people developing and making the game. I really felt that something was going to be not right. Im very interested playing Bless Online, ofcourse i am, because i love playing new games(even if this one is old and failed. Anyway..). In other words, B2P was a destructive option at the first moment in this game. Also, i read that the Korean servers shutted down. Okay, thats makes me a little bit anxious if this is going to happen even in the US/EU Bless Online servers. But hey! F2P may be beneficial for this game. Not all free to play games are failed. Patience is what needs now and little by little maybe the game will get a better improvement. ;)