Taming pets and minions

• Just know that your total minion, pet, and mount "bank" is limited. If you're obsessed with taming, you'll eventually run into that limit. Just be sure you're focusing on the thing you like the most - sounds like pets for you. :)

Also, are you leveling up your pets? Improving their quality? It's worth doing as their passive bonuses can help with XP gain, earning gold, etc. :)

• Oh thanks, I was unaware of the limit...I was also unaware of being able to level the pets, I'll have to study up on that some more (it's hard to see what can and can't be done in -game with the sometimes wonky translations, haa, but I digress). Is there any sort of guide on pet's passive bonuses or does it say in game anywhere? I assume that being in beta still, there aren't a whole lot of online Bless resources/guides out there as of yet...

But, all this makes me even happier with the deep taming system, what a great idea.

• Oh thanks, I was unaware of the limit...I was also unaware of being able to level the pets, I'll have to study up on that some more (it's hard to see what can and can't be done in -game with the sometimes wonky translations, haa, but I digress). Is there any sort of guide on pet's passive bonuses or does it say in game anywhere? I assume that being in beta still, there aren't a whole lot of online Bless resources/guides out there as of yet...

But, all this makes me even happier with the deep taming system, what a great idea.

Take a look over here. :) That should be enough to get you started. Mounts, pets, and minions all work the same way in terms of leveling their level and improving their quality!

[Guide] Pet System