Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Inventory & Bank Management

• Inventory & Bank Management

What we can see thus far is each character starts with 80 inventory slots.

I hope the following:

1. We get a lot more than 80 slots or there's a huge bank (several hundred slots).
      2. Our personal banks have at least some slots that are account-wide sharing.
      3. Personal bank size can be expanded.

I usually craft a lot. I hate having to mail mats between my characters as it's confusing and I forget what character has which stack of mats. Having to create alts just so I can mule items is horrible game design.

Here are some questions to get the conversation started.

1. How many slots do you prefer?
      2. Which game had the best inventory/bank management system?
      3. Do you usually struggle with inventory/bank slots?
    • 1. 80 slots to start off with Inventory wise is sexy...won't lie. Considering I have played many games where its like WELL IF YOU WANT MORE.... after your 6-10 slots... spend x amount of money that goes up so many times in higher digits .

2. For personal bank I LOVED how TERA had theirs...4 tabs of many rows. That was like heaven for me to store all my crafting materials, Armors, alch stuff I crafted, you name it. I loved guild bank for TERA too the only thing was the renting every week, which didn't seem bad after they changed the money currency :P Guess thats fair gotta..pay the banker for hording your stuff...and the fact that all your chars can access your personal bank <3

3. Depends. I do if Its my main character I play. That does everything from crafting, collecting, dungeon runs, you name it. And I finally ran out of space but I still need to do stuff. But that's when I start stuffing on alt characters on the same account...
      Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
      truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
      :love:
    • 80 is a lot :) but I would prefer not needing to create xy chars just so that my main can hoard,thats true :) would be nice if extra slots would be given as rewards as bags,and bank shared in between chars (with that you probably pay for upgrading).