Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

New created Guild Freelancer is inviting International Players on Server 바라카/Baraka

• New created Guild Freelancer is inviting International Players on Server 바라카/Baraka

Hi there,

Since there is only a small community of International players in the Beta, we are planning to combine our sources and experience the game together.

If you are tired of experience the game alone, feel free to post a comment or PM me ingame on "BAAAM" or "Paula"

And yes we got a Teamspeak Server running for you.

BTW we are Union side

BAAAAM

The post was edited 2 times, last by BAAAAM ().

• BAAAAM wrote:

And yes we got a Teamspeak Server running for you.

Why the heck are in-game text only guilds literally impossible to find in any MMORPG these days? I cannot join any guild with a third party program required or "optional" (let's face it, if you refuse to use it in a "optional" guild, you'll be left out of 99% of things).
    • Your wright. I totally understand you. "Why should i be forced to use a Voice Over if i dont like to use it?"

But Face the other side. "Why should i make Instances/pvp with someone, which only responds when i type in chat?"
      That is total impossible and makes you mad. I know what im talking about. In PvP Action im not the one typing to focus what target etc.

If you want to farm and craft and live in peace thats one option of the game. The Rest is pure Action with tactical Instructions every second.
      For that i recommend to use a Third Party Program like Teamspeak3.

BAAAAM
    • BAAAAM wrote:

Your wright. I totally understand you. "Why should i be forced to use a Voice Over if i dont like to use it?"

But Face the other side. "Why should i make Instances/pvp with someone, which only responds when i type in chat?"
      That is total impossible and makes you mad. I know what im talking about. In PvP Action im not the one typing to focus what target etc.

If you want to farm and craft and live in peace thats one option of the game. The Rest is pure Action with tactical Instructions every second.
      For that i recommend to use a Third Party Program like Teamspeak3.

BAAAAM

I have to ask: Was "your wright" intentionally massively typoed? Curious.

Anyway, I agree that it's useful for people that can use it, I don't deny that. You clearly do NOT "totally understand" me however, as you completely missed my point. I know what I am talking about too, the problem is that some people literally cannot use any VOIP programs, such as me. It has abolutely NOTHING to do with preference, shyness, or anything like that. Deaf people, mute people, and people with slow internet all can't use voice chat. The last one because any voice chat programs take at least 5x the bandwidth as playing an MMO with text only chat.

As you said to me: "Face the other side" yourself.
    • Ok then i missed your point totally. Sorry but i cant believe that in 2016 in some regions u still cant have a decent bandwidth to play and use TS3 for example. But thats a fact too.

But i have to point out. How did you manage to download the game? :D

And i never said that people are forced to use a Voice chat. It would just make things easier if they would ;)

PS: (You are not unwelcome)

The post was edited 1 time, last by BAAAAM ().

• BAAAAM wrote:

Ok then i missed your point totally. Sorry but i cant believe that in 2016 in some regions u still cant have a decent bandwidth to play and use TS3 for example. But thats a fact too.

But i have to point out. How did you manage to download the game? :D

And i never said that people are forced to use a Voice chat. It would just make things easier if they would ;)

PS: (You are not unwelcome)

Well, my reason is twofold. The slow internet thing is well known to most people that know me, I get maybe 200kb/s on a really good day. 90kb/s is the normal, I can't even watch Youtube on that. Really low ping though, often around 5ms so online gaming is great. Still, I have to download most everything over 1gb at a local public library, which I conveniently work for. The other reason I might as well say since it's caused me various guild issues already with both Blade & Soul as well as Bless: I have severe Aphasia due to a botched surgery about 12 years ago, I can't make hardly any sounds, muchless talk at all.

Thanks for saying I'm not unwelcome, but I really cannot join a guild with voice chatting at all.
      Good luck on the guild though. ^^

The post was edited 4 times, last by Zazaaji ().

• To be honest - my first guild was a little bit hardcore I have to say if I look at it afterwards, however TS was required in order to socialize. We required each member to know what the other people play as a class, the strength, strategies, combos, rotations and weaknesses in order to completely play without the necessity of a voice chat.

In the Teamspeak we only chatted about things. We never really did speak about the party play we did while chatting. If someone pulled too many mobs - well... deal with it. On the other hand at some point it didn't matter if someone made a mistake since with all the Pets and Roles everyone played at least 2 roles in a party.

With that being said - I think voice chatting makes is somewhat more convenient. It isn't really necessary if you know the tactic of a boss or w.e. The only thing which it is good for if something really unexpected happens like a random PvP encounter or so.

When PvP Raids where on the schedule we of course used the TS but even then everyone joined the server to receive instructions and information about the situation at checkpoints. We barely talked even while on these events. Just the Assassins with stealth where the ones who constantly streamed information.
    • I'm newbie, and looking for some ppl so I can play with :v
      I'm from Viet Nam , just started playing this game like 2hrs ago.
      My IGN : Oopps , race : Pantheara , class : Ranger , Union side , currently lv 14.
      I'm 22 and an introvert person, shy to talk but want to listen to other ppl talking (lol).
      Hope i can join your guild :)