Unable to start game from homepage

• I don't know if this is the same issue, but try going into the folder for Neowiz in the ProgramData folder(you will have to enable hidden folders). There you wanna click through everything and click on the actual launcher executable. When the little message(I have no idea what it says) pops up just leave it open and then try to log in from the site again. I have to do this each time.. manually start the launcher and THEN log in via the site. :(
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

I don't know if this is the same issue, but try going into the folder for Neowiz in the ProgramData folder(you will have to enable hidden folders). There you wanna click through everything and click on the actual launcher executable. When the little message(I have no idea what it says) pops up just leave it open and then try to log in from the site again. I have to do this each time.. manually start the launcher and THEN log in via the site. :(
      Guess you mean skipping the file check, see this thread:
      100% working method to log-in in Bless

Anyway the error message can be the file check problem. See if the method helps to start up the game. Keep us updated please.
    • Nito wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

I don't know if this is the same issue, but try going into the folder for Neowiz in the ProgramData folder(you will have to enable hidden folders). There you wanna click through everything and click on the actual launcher executable. When the little message(I have no idea what it says) pops up just leave it open and then try to log in from the site again. I have to do this each time.. manually start the launcher and THEN log in via the site. :(
      Guess you mean skipping the file check, see this thread:100% working method to log-in in Bless

Anyway the error message can be the file check problem. See if the method helps to start up the game. Keep us updated please.
      Ahh, yes, that exactly. I had seen that thread way back in my travels when I was trying to get the game working, but had forgotten where it was. Thank you for posting it. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nayukhuut ().

• Nito wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

Guess you mean skipping the file check, see this thread:100% working method to log-in in Bless

Yes unfortunately i've already tried that 100% working method, OBTgame sent that very link to me & it still doesn't work so i'm stumped & ready to throw in the towel. Thanks for the help & for anyone wanting a vpn i did use Noping tunnel at first until i received viruses from them & uninstalled it.
    • The error itself is just a notification that the launcher is unable to download the file and asks whether you want to try again or not.

I'm not sure if it helps but you could clear the download folder (for patches) and clear the temp folder (windows) and try again. I'll search the official FAQ when I'm home.
    Peria Chronicles