Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Can someone please provide me some specific UPK files from the latest/open beta?

• Can someone please provide me some specific UPK files from the latest/open beta?

The game is 16GB, and seems to cap at only 200kb/s for me when I try to download it. I'm honestly not wanting to play the game yet due to the fact I don't read/speak any Korean and I'd rather not buy an account. I'm just wanting some of the game's UPK files so I can play around with the models some. I did this for Blade and Soul too (it also uses Unreal Engine 3), and eventually got to be a very frequent poster on Blade and Soul Dojo (Is "Squishy" here the same as "SquishyWasabi" on those forums bladeandsouldojo.com/user/151706-squishywasabi/? They have then same avatar.)

Anyway, could someone please save me the time of several days of downloading the entire game, and upload the UPK files for the Mascu race anywhere (MEGA.NZ, Google Drive, etc)? All of them would be nice, but at least I'd want the basic male/female body model, along with some sort of high level/fancy looking Plate Armor for them.

Thank you very much for reading this, and thank you even more if you help me out. :)
    • Nito wrote:

I'll see what I can do but I think it's possible.

Thank you. The game is listed on UE Viewer's website as a compatible game, and the thread for the closed beta version of it has many many people saying it works fine. I just hope the UPK files are not randomly named and impossible to tell what's what, like Blade & Souls' "03912094.upk" file names. That's a headache.
    • Edit: I have managed to use a public wifi area to download the entire game now, and the UE Viewer works perfectly to get models out of the game.

Also since I have the entire 34GB game now, I caved in and got an account.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.