Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

I need help to verify my account

• Hello,

yesterday i bought an account from obtgame and now i have the following problem:

I think i need to verify my account with a handynumber.
      But how can i do that? And why i need this verification?

I started the korean VPN with SoftEther and loged in with the Internet Explorer. Was that my fault?

I hope you can help me.. i need to play this game with my woman ^^

And sorry for my bad english.. :(
    • Branox wrote:

Hello,

yesterday i bought an account from obtgame and now i have the following problem:

I think i need to verify my account with a handynumber.
      But how can i do that? And why i need this verification?

I started the korean VPN with SoftEther and loged in with the Internet Explorer. Was that my fault?

I hope you can help me.. i need to play this game with my woman ^^

And sorry for my bad english.. :(

nope, that's not your fault
      contact your seller while you have time before OBT. They will send you another one
    • Branox wrote:

Same problem again...
      WHY :(

I think obtgame use only kssn verification :( :/
      and pmang need only mobile number verification :/ or i do not know ;(
      But i hope resolve you problem!!!!! :)

good luck perseverance

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • So, i got some help and managed to fix the problem.
      obtgame.com/bless-kr-account-r…fication-replacement.html <-- go there and follow the steps they will send you a new account for no pay. Just that it will take up to 48 hrs to do so. Hope you get yours soon too!

• Nito wrote:

no, we cannot.

Buy one on obtgame.com/ or newgameway.com/

We really need to buy a account? That means for me i cant play the beta, because i dont know how to pay for this account.

I dont unterstand why we need a verify accoount to play.

(Sorry for my bad english, i only speak german)
    • BearChaser4 wrote:

Nito wrote:

no, we cannot.

We really need to buy a account? That means for me i cant play the beta, because i dont know how to pay for this account.

Die Sache ist die, dass nur Einwohner/Bürger aus Süd Korea das Spiel spielen können. Ist bei jedem anderen koreanischen Game genauso. Daher sind Accounts zum einen an eine koreanische Sozialversicherungsnummer (in Englisch kurz: KSSN genannt) gebunden und du musst deinen Account per Handy verifizieren. Das haben die mal eingeführt um Account Diebstahl vorzubeugen.

Da keiner hier im Forum eine KSSN oder eine koreanische Handynummer besitzt, musst du dir einen Account kaufen. Das einzige was du machen kannst ist, zu Fragen ob jemand einen Ersatzaccount hat. Ich hab zwar einen, nur den benutzt im Moment schon jemand.

English Version:

The thing is that only residents of South Korea can play the game. It is the same with every other korean game. Therefore each account is linked to the KSSN as well as being verified by a korean mobile number. Since there are no people around with both of these things we cannot create and verify accounts as we want to and because of that you have to buy an account.

The only thing what you could do is asking people for a spare account. I have one but it's already in use.
    • Nito wrote:

BearChaser4 wrote:

Nito wrote:

no, we cannot.

Die Sache ist die, dass nur Einwohner/Bürger aus Süd Korea das Spiel spielen können. Ist bei jedem anderen koreanischen Game genauso. Daher sind Accounts zum einen an eine koreanische Sozialversicherungsnummer (in Englisch kurz: KSSN genannt) gebunden und du musst deinen Account per Handy verifizieren. Das haben die mal eingeführt um Account Diebstahl vorzubeugen.

Da keiner hier im Forum eine KSSN oder eine koreanische Handynummer besitzt, musst du dir einen Account kaufen. Das einzige was du machen kannst ist, zu Fragen ob jemand einen Ersatzaccount hat. Ich hab zwar einen, nur den benutzt im Moment schon jemand.

English Version:

The thing is that only residents of South Korea can play the game. It is the same with every other korean game. Therefore each account is linked to the KSSN as well as being verified by a korean mobile number. Since there are no people around with both of these things we cannot create and verify accounts as we want to and because of that you have to buy an account.

The only thing what you could do is asking people for a spare account. I have one but it's already in use.

Cool du sprichst Deutsch. Oder hast du das mit Google übersetzt? Aber wenn nur koreanische Spieler die Beta spielen sollen und die den Account verkaufen, dann bringt das ja nichts gegen den Diebstahl oder? Und warum verweist man in der News dann daraufhin, wie man die Beta als nicht koreanischer Spieler spielt?

Und wie lange ist denn dein Ersatz Account noch von jemand anderes benutzt? Wäre es möglich, das ich mir den mal kurz ausleihen kann zum schauen wie das Spiel ist oder eher nicht? Weil das "momentan" klang so, als könntest du mir den Account kurz ausleihen, wenn er mal nicht benutzt wird.

Englisch:

Cool you speak german. Did you translate that with google translator? you said people need to verify their account to protect their account and only korea people can play the beta. now why the news on the homepage tell us how "not korea people" can play the beta?

and you said your spare account is already in use. could i borrow it for a short time to test the game, if the account is not in use?

or do someone have a spare account for me?
    • <p>

BearChaser4 wrote:

Nito wrote:

BearChaser4 wrote:

Nito wrote:

no, we cannot.&nbsp;</p>

<p>Buy one on obtgame.com/ or newgameway.com/
      <br />
      We really need to buy a account? That means for me i cant play the beta, because i dont know how to pay for this account.</p>

<p>I dont unterstand why we need a verify accoount to play.</p>

<p>(Sorry for my bad english, i only speak german)
      </p>

<p>Die Sache ist die, dass nur Einwohner/B&uuml;rger aus S&uuml;d Korea das Spiel spielen k&ouml;nnen. Ist bei jedem anderen koreanischen Game genauso. Daher sind Accounts zum einen an eine koreanische Sozialversicherungsnummer (in Englisch kurz: KSSN genannt) gebunden und du musst deinen Account per Handy verifizieren. Das haben die mal eingef&uuml;hrt um Account Diebstahl vorzubeugen.&nbsp;</p>

<p>Da keiner hier im Forum eine KSSN oder eine koreanische Handynummer besitzt, musst du dir einen Account kaufen. Das einzige was du machen kannst ist, zu Fragen ob jemand einen Ersatzaccount hat. Ich hab zwar einen, nur den benutzt im Moment schon jemand.&nbsp;</p>

<p>English Version:</p>

<p>The thing is that only residents of South Korea can play the game. It is the same with every other korean game. Therefore each account is linked to the KSSN as well as being verified by a korean mobile number. Since there are no people around with both of these things we cannot create and verify accounts as we want to and because of that you have to buy an account.</p>

<p>The only thing what you could do is asking people for a spare account. I have one but it's already in use.
      </p>

<p>Cool du sprichst Deutsch. Oder hast du das mit Google &uuml;bersetzt? Aber wenn nur koreanische Spieler die Beta spielen sollen und die den Account verkaufen, dann bringt das ja nichts gegen den Diebstahl oder? Und warum verweist man in der News dann daraufhin, wie man die Beta als nicht koreanischer Spieler spielt?&nbsp;</p>

<p>Und wie lange ist denn dein Ersatz Account noch von jemand anderes benutzt? W&auml;re es m&ouml;glich, das ich mir den mal kurz ausleihen kann zum schauen wie das Spiel ist oder eher nicht? Weil das &quot;momentan&quot; klang so, als k&ouml;nntest du mir den Account kurz ausleihen, wenn er mal nicht benutzt wird.</p>

<p>Englisch:</p>

<p>Cool you speak german. Did you translate that with google translator? you said people need to verify their account to protect their account and only korea people can play the beta. now why the news on the homepage &nbsp;tell us how &quot;not korea people&quot; can play the beta?</p>

<p>and you said your spare account is already in use. could i borrow it for a short time to test the game, if the account is not in use?</p>

<p>or do someone have a spare account for me?
      </p>

<p><br />
      If you read it carefully, you'll see that they say to get an account through one of those website Nito sent to you earlier.</p>
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.