Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

OBT Character Showoff

• OBT Character Showoff

The Korean Open Beta is starting in less than a week and with this occasion a lot of members from our forum worked tirelessly to get their game going and characters done.
      Since i don`t know how many of you will participate in Neowizz`s official character creation contest, i was hoping we could have our own gathering, showing the fruits of our labour!

1. Please note, this is not a contest, it is intended to be an album of our players` characters !
      2. State your class (Mage, Assassin, Ranger, etc) next to your screenshots.
      3. Each member can post up to 3 screenshots of their character and a short description to why they`ve chosen to play that class!

Thank you everyone!
      Enjoy.

• For a long time now.. I`ve felt it within.. this power calling me. Like a small glimpse of light beaming through an ocean of darkness and confusion.

I`ve never known it`s meaning, but those who do know to steer clear of me..
      Numerous have stood before me, hoping to bend my course, my actions.. but none have prevailed.
      As I stand with my fists clenched and blazing, my eyes are still the ones betraying my true nature.

Display of strength in the form of wisdom, growing by the day as I walk the lands of this world in search for more.
      I walk the lone path of a mage and they call me.. Maidryl

note: she`s tooo cute to sound like that, right? xD

• was waiting for a thread like this lol
      always interesting to see what characters people are creating

Paladin, Alexisonfire
      Why paladin, well..since my berserker/iblis plan had failed on me and i just can't resist those elf ears i thought why not :)
    • And when he seemed to have lost all kind of hope, that extrange mystical creature approched him and said: "You are a wizard, Arlend" ... "I am what?" He replied.

Here's my little but powerfull mage. I've always been a fan of magic and I love to play magical roles on every game. But what I like most are the nature based magicians like the druids or shamans... for that reason I'm waiting impatiently for my mystic! :D
    • Shekly wrote:

another blonde elf here

was trying to make her look like me :huh:
      Shekly, mage
      i always find myself playing mages/clerics. wanna try all classes tho

I would say pretty spot on there Shelty!

Is it me or is this character creator a little intimidating? lol
    • You should see the stuff they do in BDO - you'll shart
      Your characters are making me have to spend all tmw putting more work in .. I feel mine is inadequate hah

@Shekly Awesome lips, I always struggle with doing mouths (but not eyes oddly)
      @Kaelan Look bad ass af - did someone call for some traps?
    • sorry, could not capture a better look since I always DC on char room. the elf was my main, and the mage was my 2nd, but failed to save it in the end. T_T Dc prob never ends.
      Files
    • moscos wrote:

i guess the only game I know which has the save preset option is Black desert and Moonlight Blade

+ Blade and Soul.
      for a new game with many options in character creator it should be standart function imo.
      same for "undo last changes" button, idn how they just didn't make such basic things.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CRi ().

• yah, Bless was such a promising game, for such a huge game like this, of all things in this game, only the save feature option is missing... man... how I really wish they implement this option in the future of Bless... its just breaks me to pieces that I couldnt save my desired creation in the end... then you end up DCing on that lobby.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.