Signature

I don't know if i have became stupid all suddently or i have become blind, but.. where the hell is the option to add a signature?

BryanFury - Leader - | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

Arckam wrote:

Go to your account, Edit Profile and just below Class, Race, Guild, Server, you'll fine Signature editor :D
      Nope, that is the "about me" tab... it's like a "write somethoug about your story/background" section...

What i can't find is the "signature" tab, there must be one, i saw some users here that does have a picture as their signature.. i just want to add my Clan flag and a few text details (and formatted links to avoid long codes)..

Bryan Fury wrote:

Arckam wrote:

Go to your account, Edit Profile and just below Class, Race, Guild, Server, you'll fine Signature editor :D
      Nope, that is the "about me" tab... it's like a "write somethoug about your story/background" section...

What i can't find is the "signature" tab, there must be one, i saw some users here that does have a picture as their signature.. i just want to add my Clan flag and a few text details (and formatted links to avoid long codes)..

My fault then, sorry! i'll try to find it out.
      Arckam
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
      Would be good do add MORE lines, since on the 500 counter the system does count ALSO the codes that are NOT shown..