Well Hello Thar!

Well Hello Thar!

Hello everyone! I have been keeping an eye on Bless for some time. I remember when I first came across the trailer on YouTube, I was so excited for this game I started doing the butt dance in my seat. Since that point I have 'checked in' on Bless every now and then to see how the project was coming along and when a possible NA release would be announced. To say that I am over the moon knowing that we may have the game in the next year or two is an understatement. So, I decided to come out of my lurker status and join the forums here at Bless-Source! I look forward to getting to know everyone and I'll hopefully see you in game soon!
      Welcome welcome Neviana! I was like you until I registered here a few days ago. Now my hype is over 9000!! Hahaha

I hope the game could reach all of it's expectatives and end bringing us the essence of the good oldschool mmorpgs :)

Until then,I'm dying to play on the korean obt!! :P

Arlend wrote:

I hope the game could reach all of it's expectatives and end bringing us the essence of the good oldschool mmorpgs :)

You have no idea how happy this would make me. I recently rebuilt my computer for Black Desert Online which I pre-ordered before discovering this game was going to be releasing soon. So I would love to run around with MAX graphics and recapture that sense of epic-ness/wonder that I had in my very first MMO of old (EQ2 vanilla) and the progression servers for EQ. I long for the age of the open dungeons ala Blackburrow, Ruins of Varsoon, Stormhold, etc. Even if Bless doesn't have that sort of system with rare mobs and bosses there is still so much that has me excited!