Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

FGT not working

• FGT not working

Guys, this pmang account has FGT available.
      But if i try to launch the game via "Start Game" in the web browser it automatically sends me to account verification by ID or Korean Phone Number, Which i have NONE.
      Can someone help me somehow? Or advise. Thank you
      postimg.org/image/yp7qc1jgl/
      http://postimg.org/image/hpq9grvm3/

They replyed me this, can someone translate?
      postimg.org/image/41j1rwxa9/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ms Pipsqueek ().

• First of all:

If you get this error and bought an account - contact the seller immediately. There is no way to verify a korean account without the help of a korean resident.

Next:

Contact the seller or have a korean guy verify the account for you. Since only a few people have korean friends only the first option comes into play

Info:

Most korean account need a re-verification every once in a while (half a year, 1 year, etc.). Most korean account selling sites also provide services to do that. So if you plan on playing a korean game longer than usual (couple of months) be prepared.

2nd info:

Some games also want a re-verification after each test. So with each test you need to do the same thing over and over again. Not sure whether Bless does that or not.

My account also needs re-verification but I didn't do it for a while so... meh...
    • Nito wrote:

First of all:

If you get this error and bought an account - contact the seller immediately. There is no way to verify a korean account without the help of a korean resident.

Next:

Contact the seller or have a korean guy verify the account for you. Since only a few people have korean friends only the first option comes into play

Info:

Most korean account need a re-verification every once in a while (half a year, 1 year, etc.). Most korean account selling sites also provide services to do that. So if you plan on playing a korean game longer than usual (couple of months) be prepared.

2nd info:

Some games also want a re-verification after each test. So with each test you need to do the same thing over and over again. Not sure whether Bless does that or not.

My account also needs re-verification but I didn't do it for a while so... meh...

The thing is, i just saw this FGT thing. I never bought an account from nowhere. It just pop-ed there. The Bless Forums Official, replied back but i don`t understand shit from the English translation. Will they activate the account? Will i be able to play?
      The English translation is this :
      Hello. Bless [GM] greet the cloud.

I would like to thank the expectations and enthusiasm gives us send Bless.

It was identified as a contact for the use Bless.

In order to use the Bless possible games after my certification points

Please note that the user's generosity.

Other questions then animation at any time, 1:01 through contact

Please send us a.

I ask a lot of support and attention to the Blessing.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------- ------

Value of opening the new generation MMORPG (BLESS) "

• I`ve tried launching the game, but it doesn`t start. Keeps sending me to the "authentificate your account by Phone or Korean ID" and i have none of those. Why is the account available for FGT when it wasn`t even registered in the first place with a Korean ID or a Korean Phone Number?

• Can someone translate this properly?
      안녕하세요. 블레스 [GM]클라우드 인사드립니다.

저희 블레스에 보내주시는 기대와 열정에 감사의 말씀을 드립니다.

블레스 이용에 대한 문의로 확인하였습니다.

블레스를 이용하기 위해서는 본인 인증 후에 게임 이용이 가능한 점

이용자님의 너그러운 양해를 부탁드립니다.

다른 궁금한 사항이 생기신다면 언제든지 1:1 문의를 통해

보내주시기를 바랍니다.

앞으로도 블레스에 많은 성원과 관심 부탁드립니다.

감사합니다.

???????????????????????????????????????

• Aedgyth wrote:

That sucks - they should not be selling accounts without the authentication, hell if we were Korean we would be in the FGT's anyway as it's pretty much another CBT, why would we pay for something that would be free.

You don`t understand. I didn`t buy that account. Was an account made like any other. Just that the FGT pop-ed there and i got hyped for nothing.

• Ms Pipsqueek, you need someone from Korea to verify the account for you. I think the only way to play the FGT now is to buy an account from OBTGAME, if they still have any account to sell. It's out of stock on their website, but yesterday they told me through skype that they still had some to sell.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.